on 17 November 2013
A good looking bit of kit which appears sturdy and well-made, charges with same micro-USB 'B' lead used for all my other gadgets (mostly Android).

What is not clear from the description is that this device can only be used for phone calls, not as a loudspeaker for Google Maps voice directions, playing music, etc - because it only links with 'phone profile'. 'Media profile' is required for loudspeaker use. Every other bluetooth speaker or headset I have had installs with both profiles.

NB. When device was removed from its plastic packaging a sticky residue was left on device and on the clip where glue had (unnecessarily) been used to fix it in place. Eventually got it off with WD40, but still annoying.
on 7 November 2013
Very good hands free device. Simple to pair with and easy to use when driving. Has a good microphone and speaker for such a small device and the battery lasts a long time. Certainly value for money.
on 17 December 2012
I had no problem setting this up or using it. One minor thing, make sure you switch it off before leaving the car - my phone is still in range in the house and doesn't ring when connected. Still that's my fault,not the device.
on 26 June 2015
Looks sturdy and paired easily. My visors lie horizontally rather than upwards at an angle so I have yet to resolve how to attach the buddy whilst keeping the microphone facing me. Suggestions welcomed!
on 13 December 2015
Brilliant can now drive hands free.crystal clear too
on 13 December 2014
works just as good as the in car one in my other car
on 24 February 2015
Bought for my dad to use in the van. Excellent clarity, I can even hear him (and a friend) from over 50metres away from the unit. It picks up his phone as soon as he enters the van, no more interference/ humming. Love it.
on 18 November 2014
Yea great bit of kit works great with my htc one m8
on 10 September 2014
This is a brilliant item wish i got one sooner.....
on 2 November 2011
I bought this because my ear started getting sore, what a lovely little machine, it has a great working distance from the car and is nice and easy to set up, fantastic service from the suppliers, all in all a great bluetooth super toolSuperTooth Buddy Handsfree Bluetooth Visor Car-Kit