5.0 out of 5 stars Opposites Attract!
This Book reminds me of the perfect chemistry series by Simone Elkeles because of the whole 'opposites attract' thing. Jesse is the typical gorgeous but poor bad boy type of guy, he has a cr*p family life, involved in drugs, no money & having to attend a new school with pupils which are exactly the opposite of him.
Then theirs Claire, she's rich, beautiful, and a...
Published on 14 Aug 2012 by GinaBaby

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
This was a very good book to read. From the moment you pick it up you have to read the whole thing. I loved the whole interaction between Jesse and paten how they were always throwing shots at each other. It is a nice story with the typical bad boy and sweet innocent girl.
Published 21 months ago by lucy-lou221

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Going Under: A Going Under Series - Book 1 (Kindle Edition)
Couple of disappointing points for myself is the whole story was quiet predictable and there were a lot oh grammatical errors that were confusing and made me back track and fill in the gap. A nice innocent book and every teenage girls fantasy cheerleader and bad boy tattooed football champ. If you like a good read then this is for u but if your over 18 I wouldn't bother

5.0 out of 5 stars Opposites Attract!, 14 Aug 2012
Then theirs Claire, she's rich, beautiful, and a good girl. They both can't help but be attracted to one another. They both soon find out that there's more to both of them, they are not the typical stereotypes of what they believe each other to be. & although at first they were both trying to use each other as just a game it soon ends up into something much deeper.
I love Jesse, he is a good guy at heart, and you feel for him because of all the cr*p he's had to go through. & Claire you can imagine how shes feeling putting yourself in her shoes, & getting all the butterflies when your around the boy you like but not really supposed to be!
The drama in the book is great I was cringing when Jesse meets Claires mum & the drama unfolds! I really enjoyed this book, there was enough drama to keep me occupied & lots of romantic encounters to keep me all bubbled up. One of my fave parts are when Jesse sleeps over! & Also when Claire meets Jesse's brothers, its very heart-warming knowing how much Jesse cares for them.
The epilogue is beautiful, I think they deserved the fairytale they got!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 9 July 2012
Loved this book...found it after reading the excellent The boy who sneaks through my bedroom window....this book has a lovely love story and you really do root for them both. It's got streamy sections too! Ideal for reading on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!, 24 Jun 2012
This book was an absolute pleasure to read. i finished the book in a day, and it wasnt because it was a short book but because i was completely hooked onto Claire and Jesse`s relationship
the romance is beautiful and is a must read if you're into a hot, strong romance!
there has been other books with the same kind of story so once you read this book i would suggest perfect chemistry by simone elkles, my best friends brother and beautiful disaster!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reread and still loved it, 20 Dec 2013
This is one of those books that grabs you. Jessie is from the wrong side of the tracks but ends up going to a school full of more privileged children. He has a horrible life with a drug dealing grandmother and his only hope is to go to college and get away. He sees Claire, he thinks she's out of his league and finds she's dating Forbes whose place he's took on the football team.
They fall for each other but life doesn't fall easy for them.
It's well-written and the few typos don't interfere with reading.
It's does contain violence and drug references.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 3 July 2013
Got this one a while ago still haven't read it all just not sure about it just think not the right book for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Job, 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better

4.0 out of 5 stars Short changed! But really enjoyed it,, 4 Mar 2013
Another easy e read, really enjoyed the story but it felt a little rushed and a little overly innocent, I know this is for YA but come on we are talking 17/18 yr old teens, lets keep it some where near reality .....

I don't want to give any thing away but I didn't like the ending, I was mid read and BAM it's over with every thing wrapped up in the last chapter :-) (I feel at least one vital chapter/scene was missed out )

Overall 4 stars , very enjoyable but could have been a 5 star with a little more detail/intensity

Xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 21 Feb 2013
gm83 (Untied kingdom) - See all my reviews
For me when it comes to reading a new story is being able to see yourself relate to the characters and I completely loved them in this! You really feel for both sides and I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, unusal, goosebumps!, 10 Feb 2013
I am normally not a big fan of soppy love books, which quite honestly makes me bored. But this one was something different, the way it's written it keeps you entertained throughout. The love story is wonderfully written without being tacky or overly sexual at any point. I got goosebumps reading it.