on 11 January 2013
This Onesie was ordered for a regular size 12-14 female but when it arrived we thought it was for Gulliver! It measures at least 6 inches larger and longer in every measurement than the largest given for the size 14 - therefore almost 10 inches bigger all over than the smallest measurement for the size 12. Quality looked good but totally unacceptable sizing and Gracious Girl will NOT refund the return postage! AT THE MOMENT! I note that a few others have made comments about the oversizing!
on 15 January 2013
Loved this Onsie as soft and really cosy but I am a size 14/16 so ordered XL as recommended and it is huge the crotch comes down to my knees - really annoying as have to now send it back - which is a faff and had sizing been right wouldn't have to happen
on 9 January 2013
Bought this for my daughter who usually wears a size 8 and it completely drowns her even with fleecy pyjamas underneath. A very lightweight material. I was disappointed and so was she. Poor quality. Could have got better in cut price shops on the high street.
on 1 April 2013
My friends and I decided to buy these onesies because we just wanted them to lounge around the house in. We were happy when they first arrived but after a few weeks, and only having worn them a few times to watch tv in, 2 of them started to develop holes which just got bigger and bigger. After contacting Gracious Girl and Amazon and not hearing back from Gracious Girl at all, we are now left with 60 quids worth of unwearable onesies (the 3rd one developed a hole soon after), and as students this is not ideal, having only been able to wear them for a few weeks. We are very unhappy with the treatment received and overall would recommend spending a little bit more to get a better quality onesie from a reputable business with better customer service.
on 3 April 2013
I've wanted a fleecy onesie for a while to use for slumming on cold evenings and sleeping in while staying in a Highland cottage with no electricity/gas/bedroom heating during the coldest March since 1962 ... It arrived very promptly and is absolutely huge, just as other reviews had promised. Though of thinnish to medium build, I am tall with a 34ins inside leg. Previous attempts at onesie buying had resulted in disappointing, half-mast legs or uncomfortably short body length. This one is warm and very comfortable - perfect for my purpose - but probably not gaining many marks if you're looking for trendy or elegant!
on 17 April 2012
Our 13 year old Grand-Daughter was absolutely delighted with this one-piece Jumpsuit! It arrived extremely swiftly, to the Isle-of-Wight, on Easter Saturday and, she wore it immediately and for the following two days that we were staying with their family, as she found it so comfortable.
on 28 June 2012
Bought this for a 21st birthday party, as the theme was onesies. I love it! Have worn it loads already, great to lounge in. So cosy. Would Defo recommend! Arrived really quickly aswell! Very happy :)
on 10 January 2013
8-10 fits a 13 stone bloke... Think they send random sizes as we ordered two and one was great. BEWARE
on 21 June 2012
The material is of good quality and I like it. However it is too baggy and the length of the zip is so long, its not that attractive. However saying that it will be handy in the winter time. It was delivered promptly and you did give an accurate description of what I was purchasing. I do like it even though it is not exactly my taste. Jo
on 28 October 2013
way too large for any normal woman, looked more like a tent than a onsie!! Could easily buy a better one from a market stall, infact the quality was also very bad and it should have been on a stall rather than on amazon!! Do not buy if you want to look like you belong on this planet and not in an asylum!!!