5.0 out of 5 stars Winx Bloom Doll
Published on 23 Aug 2012 by Miss Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll but flimsy wings
My daughter does love this doll but he wings are very flimsy and fall off constantly, They are a bit too fiddly for my 6 year old to keep putting back on so I've found myself fixing wings alot!!
Published 10 months ago by Miss A M Travis

5.0 out of 5 stars Winx Bloom Doll, 23 Aug 2012
Miss Brady (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
These dolls are amazing, they are so pretty and the wings are awesome n true to character unlike many others I have come across, I wanted the best for my daughter and I believe these are the best, I have also purchased Stella, Flora and Aishia, I haven't got Techna or Musa as I haven't found them in the same style yet! These dolls are a good size and all come with there Believix wings and outfits so they look exactly the same as they do in the cartoon, the wings are sturdy and won't break easily through normal everyday playing. My daughter absolutley loves these, definitley a good buy and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely bloom, 31 Dec 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
Got this after reading other reviews I must say. And it's absolutely lovely. My daughter lover her new doll. well worth the money. She is happy and Iam happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
Has been well played with

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll but flimsy wings, 31 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
Very happy with toy , I would like to buy more toys like this, my niece was really happy. -) thank you .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy Doll, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
My fairy arrived in good time, well packed. She is just adorable. I am sure my Granddaughter will just love her. I am sending to France as one of her Xmas Presents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
It is a cute doll, what I wanted to order, but very expensive for what it is. Maybe is not your fault but I have to say it....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
Nice size and well made doll. Bigger than a standard Barbie. The only problem I have found with it is that once you have taken the clothes off it is nearly impossible to get the top back on again as the fingers stick through the net! My daughter loves it and we have bought another character as well. Generally a very nice toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely doll!, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
friends daughter said she would love it for her birthday, has ginger hair like her moms, that's why she chose Bloom! doesn't disappoint!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wing Mechanism Durability, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Winx 11.5 - inch Deluxe Fashion Doll Believix Bloom (Toy)
My daughter received this as a present from her grandma and was over the moon with it as it was so pretty. However this did not last as within a day of playing with it (normal play as she is very careful and respectful of her belongings) one of the wings has broken off and now it is spoilt and she is devastated!