5.0 out of 5 stars brillant durable castle
Published 22 months ago by chrissie1986

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but my girls arent interested.
Its a nice castle, very lovely gift for any girl who loves princesses and castles. BUT my 2 daughters have hardly bothered with it for some reason. Just glad I didnt pay full price!
Published 6 months ago by Mumof2Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant durable castle, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old as she is princess daft and it didn't disappoint! She plays for hours on end with this toy. I have recently just ordered another for my friends daughters xmas as she loves 2 play with this toy when she comes 2 visit. At 1st I found it hard 2 find additional figures for this castle and most were very expensive at 40 pound a pack and on ebay were coming from america! After searching for days I found that smyths toys superstore sell these figures in packs of 2 for 6.95 which is a lot cheaper than 40! John lewis also sell packs of these figures for 6.99 and ariels carriage for 25! Overall I am really pleased with this product and even happier I found the figures at a very affordable price. I would recommend this toy for any wee princess lovers as it is designed perfectly for small hands and provides endless fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars disney princess castle, 16 Jan 2013
A. James - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
lovely childs castle.Only draw back is only two people so you have to buy the rest seperate.Otherwise it solidly puts together and is light to move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
Got this daughter for 2nd birthday and she loves it. Cost a fortune buying all the matching princesses though! Each one you add on dance floor sings and talks. Its good quality as are all Little People products.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves it, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
Made for small children, this is suitable for small and big children alike, colourful, musical and very enjoyable, hour of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
This is a gorgeous toy for any little girl, it has lovely features and offers hours of fun, my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
Really happy with this product it's good value for money can't wait to see my daughters face on Xmas day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
Excellent present, bought for my 16 month old!
She loves little figures etc & she's totally girly
She loves it! Totally Durable :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressy for my granddaughter, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
Every little girls perfect present My grand daughter and her older sister loved it.Bit of a pain having to put it together but worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Super imaginative toy, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
This castle has provided hours of fun within the first few days. There was minimal assembly required. It is good that you can buy other characters to add to it, although they are quite pricey. I only paid 49.99 for this and feel that is the right price for this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved this, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Little People Disney Princess Palace (Toy)
My 3 year old daughter loved this princess castle! The price is good and I think she will play with this a lot. I just wish that the other princesses were available to buy!