on 14 May 2013
i bought this book because i was always scared to approach and talk to women. i know it sounds stupid but a lot of the time i just couldnt do it, even if i knew they liked me. Buying this book helped me turn the corner, its easy to read and all makes sense to me now. Im much more confident approaching girls now and am kicking myself for being the way i was prior!
on 15 March 2012
I bought this book because I've been trying to get into pick up for a while, I've read a few books on the subject but none are actually dedicated to approach anxiety. I'm glad I got this because the author actually pretty much nailed the reason I've been lacking the balls to make any approaches. Thank you Mr Valentino, I think my first approach will be coming soon.
on 8 August 2012
I've struggled with approaching girls even after reading many pickup books. The problem is that none of the books I've read mention much about approach anxiety. This book addresses the problem perfectly!

There are some nice strategies included for defeating your approach anxiety and hopefully things will improve for me.
on 15 November 2012
This book pretty much sums up the advice i got from a pua trainer from a course i attended a year ago and his main thing was direct day game so this is a little expansion on what he said to me. Still a very good book and the author is 100% correct about mastering this first then checking out other books etc...
on 16 April 2013
Approach anxiety is a problem for many guys. I've had the problem all my life. This book really puts things into context and makes you feel that anything is possible. The author has clearly been there himself and has pushed through it and he shows you how you can also push through this problem. The book is extremely funny in places and very well written. It is quite a short book, you'll have it read within a couple hours. This is not a problem because it is pure content! I have researched approach anxiety on the internet in the past and there were a few things that were familiar to me. I guess the solutions to AA are universal. However, the vast majority of the author's solutions I had never read anywhere else. If you would like to meet more ladies during the day, then I highly recommend this book to you.
on 31 October 2014
not worth the effort of reading despite being cheap
on 10 August 2012
I enjoyed this book and I could relate to everything in it. I could tell the author had previously suffered from approach anxiety and he was very open about this. You get the impression with most pickup/pua books that these guys never had any problems, even at the very start. Consequently many of those books don't seem realistic. With Destroy Approach Anxiety, you really can tell the author has been where most real guys have been and has come up with a list of workable strategies for defeating the fear of approaching girls.

I won't give any more away, but if like many, you suffer from this then I recommend this book.
on 22 April 2012
OK, so walking up to hot girls in the street and telling them they are stunning is quite scary! But it's something I know I need to do to meet these women so I was happy to bite the bullet with this book.

There are so many "pick up" books out there now but I don't see the point in reading any of them until I've found the balls to get over the first step, which is actually getting the balls to talk to them in the first place.

This book helps with that a great deal! There are a range of topics covered with lots of sound advice. The book isn't that long but that's the whole point. I shouldn't be reading books but should be out there meeting women.

I especially liked the list of motivational songs! There were some of my all time favourites on there.
on 1 August 2013
"See her and go say hi", save your money, that's it. Look, all credit to Charlie Valentino for creating this pamphlet and getting people to spend their hard earned £/$'s on something he must have spent a couple of hours on. I mean that's quite an achievement, but does this book offer any `real' value, anything that you couldn't find for free on youtube or blogs, no.

In a nutshell, he's like many others in the `industry' just telling you to act quick when you see someone you like, don't over think it. He gives a few examples, two of which I've actually read in other books, just plagiarism I believe quickly copied and pasted into this `book' (pamphlet) I don't think there's an original thought here, amazed that the other reviewers have been so kind. Maybe it says more about the kind of people who are reading these guides, maybe they don't read that much and have very low expectations. Regardless, if that's the case, following up from your quick hello (having mastered the approach anxiety) you might stumble as your empty brain tries to shake something interesting out.

Maybe grow a pair and read more, on which note.. would I recommend this "book" (I think its one side of A4 dragged over 50 small pages), what do you think?
on 9 October 2015
Book is great to read and apply in day-to-day lives. Very short book tho.