5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album
This is a beautiful album, that is both real and encouraging. Lara was worship leader in a fellowship I used to belong to and she was so skilled at leading people into worship. It's great to see her making a solo album. I have listened to this again and again whilst going through a difficult time and it has drawn me into God's presence. Well done and thank you Lara.
Published on 1 Oct. 2012 by jules

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland
I heard one song and then bought the album. I was disappointed to find about 3 excellent songs and the rest average Christian pop. This album really lacks the power of previous ones.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely album, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Pearl (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just take the time to drink this in.. a great album!!, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pearl (Audio CD)
This album is very refreshing. The words in each song reflect the Truth of God's Word without being too heavy. You can get lost in worship and just connect with God when you listen to "Fingerprints", my personal favourite! "Living in between Trapezes", reminds me of the challenges that we have to face in life. It is a song that we can all relate to, we often need to move out of our comfort zones and be stretched, love this! Every song has depth, it is an album that speaks from the heart, encourages and builds faith. Each song is carefully written and some are very emotional. Based on this album Lara comes across as a very real person who really knows God for herself and is not just singing because she has a great voice. She is a real talent and I'm sure that there are more albums to come. It does make a change to be able to listen to an album where you can clearly hear the vocals and words with carefully arranged music. You just get the message!!! Great buy!!!! I specifically recommend this as a gift for any person who needs to be encouraged. It is beautiful and easy to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album from the heart and life experience, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Pearl (MP3 Download)
A wonderful album from Lara's own spiritual/life experiences variety in type/style of song This album is a Brilliant buy -

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pearl (Audio CD)
Great refelctive worship CD, pleased to have it in my collection, a must for Lara Martin's anointed worship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just take some time to drink in this very special album, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Pearl (MP3 Download)

Pearl