5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best remote phone I've ever used.
I don't know if this is the best cordless phone in the world, but it certainly is the best I have ever used. My previous phone would work well in parts of the house, but not all of the house. This phone works perfectly all over the house and the garden. The sound is very clear and all of the features work very well, just as you would expect from Panasonic.
Published on 16 May 2012 by S. C. Comfort

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Phone Poor Reception
These were a big disappointment such that I threw them out eventually and got Gigasets, which do the job properly.
Published 21 months ago by Duncan Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best remote phone I've ever used., 16 May 2012
S. C. Comfort "simcomfort" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good , full featured phone, Amazon price outstanding, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
The Phones were not the colour I ordered. The box showed them as more grey than silver, but not worth sending back as they were quite acceptable. Very good features available, many of which are probably never required, but it's difficult to get "basic" equipment nowadays!
I bought this phone for an elderly person and if you are doing the same be prepared to set it up for them. Beware the very comprehensive instruction manual - at least it's a paper booklet not on CD. Good links between handsets, especially the ease of transfering phonebook entries.
Answer phone is good and very easy to use. Base charger unit is small making it easy to tip over, but this is because they are designing for a very small equipment footprint.
Haven't tried the alarm system. Sound quality is not as good as other PAN's I have got, but there is a sound equaliser which would probably improve the incoming speech tone.
Cable lengths are a little short so the kit has to be quite close to a mains/telephone outlet, to avoid using unsightly extensions.

Product gets a 5*, but I would have preferred to go 4.5 * due to less than ideal sound quality for a DECT phone.
All in all I would recommend this phone, nothing in this price range to match it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
For many years I had a Panasonic telephone which gave me excellent service but sadly I broke it (my fault). As I had already won a pair of BT Synergy 4100 phones I decided to put them to use. Big mistake! After only 1 year they kept waking me up in the early hours of the morning with constant bleeping and the words Paging Call. I just couldn't shut them up so decided to get rid. I studied reviews of various phones and based on the 5 star review decided to buy the Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phones. Speed of delivery was superb - I ordered them on the Thursday and even with standard delivery they arrived on Monday morning. What a relief to revert back to Panasonic. The phones are excellent. They look smart, are robust but comfortable to handle and have a very clear screen which is slightly bigger than my previous phones and therefore easier to see. There is a good choice of ringtones, 100 name phone book and lots of useful programme settings. It comes with operating instructions which are very easy to use and refer to. I have never previously bothered with an answering system but this one is simple to use and quite handy to have the option of answering a call or not. I am so very glad I purchased these phones and am absolutely delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total satisfaction, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
We found the product easy to set up and the facility to easly transfer the phone book to the second unit was amazing, saving time and effort.

The unit provided all features we required and we are very satisfied.

We would recommend this product to other customers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value Cordless Phone, 25 Mar. 2014
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
Panasonic have been offering affordable, reliable cordless phones for a very long time now. I have bought this unit for my ageing parents...sshhh hope they won't see this remark LOL :) It is ideal for older people thanks to the many features (from the large clear display to the easy navigation pad and sound clarity) which make this phone a winner.

The key reasons which make this set also ideal for older people:

- Large clear display
- Large backlit easy to read and use keypad
- Loud crisp voice clarity
- Astounding battery life in ECO mode*. This means that the phone does not need to be put on the charging cradle for days.
- Ease of use
- Visual Ringer**
- Eco mode significantly reduces radiation exposure
- Loud speakerphone
- Panasonic's reputation for reliability
- Unbeatable price to performance ratio

*Eco mode increases battery life and reduces electromagnetic emissions by 90%. Yet the range is not impacted that much. I did find that it still performs very well, with good reception throughout my 60 foot apartment.

**The Visual ringer, a large flashing function key located on the top of the unit, comes in very handy when the audio ringer is set to a low volume, and great for people with hearing difficulties.
This Panasonic KX-TG6722EM really ticks all the right boxes, and more!

I did not mention the answering machine as many phone operators offer this. Yet it saves you making a call to the answering machine number: Ideal for pensioners.

I cannot recommend this cordless phone highly enough!! Super 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
I was emailed to say my product would arrive by 29/6 to my total suprise it arrived the next day, 3 days early!
Quality Handsets and easy to use, fully programmed and up and running with in 10mins!
Absolute bargain would deffinatly recommend this product to people.
GREAT WORK SUPPLIERS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what we need, 22 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
We are not phone fanatics, so cannot comment on detailed features. However general performance and display, sound, messages, are just what we need. So very pleased. Delivery really prompt. Amazon are impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Phone/Service, 26 May 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
Thanks this is a fabulous phone. It works really well- has lots of useful functions; a great ring; answerphone facility; and an eco function, which I love. In addition, the service was fantastic. I would highly recommend this phone by this firm. The CEO was really helpful in resolving a query.Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars house phones, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
at first was not sure about these phones, few instructions,but once i sorted them i really love them,had panasonic phones before but after years of them being welded to my wifes hand 20 hours a day they started to give up the ghost.
these phones do not seem as good quality as my others but no complaints as they were a third of the price and the reception is great(panasonic usually is)
colin

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect duo, 19 July 2012
M H Collin (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone (Electronics)
The panasonic phone set arrived quickly and was easy to set up - a great price too. The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because it felt just a little bit flimsy compared with my last Panasonic phone ( which was a single phone and cost twice as much as my new dual set). My old phone is still working well, but in another house - I needed a double set this time. Buy one, you will not be disappointed!

Panasonic KX-TG6722EM DECT Phone