5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant LCD TV at an amazing price.
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Teajayy

2.0 out of 5 stars LG 42" CS460 LCD TV
I bought this TV after reading multiple positive reviews and doing a lot of research on LCD vs LED vs Plasma....

When it arrived (in incredibly quick fashion, seeing as I opted for super saver delivery), it was easy to set up and a nice looking bit of kit.

However.... after owning a 32" Sony Bravia for the past 5 years, I had been expecting to see a...
Published on 25 Oct. 2012 by srogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant LCD TV at an amazing price., 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: LG 42CS460 42-inch LCD TV with Freeview (Old model) (Electronics)
Saw this in a supermarket for £350. When placed amongst all the other TV's my wife and I were amazed at how much sharper the picture looked even compared with more expensive ones, it really stood out. Ordered on Monday evening using free super saver and took delivery of it on Wednesday morning!! We bought this to replace a Samsung 32 inch LCD TV. As soon as we had it set up we were so glad we bought this TV, the picture is much much better than the Samsung even in SD, and the sound is clearer and louder than our old TV, we have it on 14 and it's more than adequate.

Overall if you're looking for a quality TV that has a great picture and sound at an amazing price you can't go wrong with this. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 Oct. 2012
Very pleased with this purchase, easy to set up and looks great. Quality is very good, but the only down side is that it only has one scart socket at the back which makes it difficult if you want to plug other things to it. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 11 July 2012
This TV is amazing it was everything I wanted and the pictures didn't do it justice as it was even better when it arrived. Picture quality is superb for everything (I mostly use it for gaming and its epic.) I highly recommend this television and at this price its an absolute steal. Overall BUY BUY BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 20 Jan. 2013
This TV has really vivid colours, it's very bright, and at 1080p it's *actual* HD (unlike those fake 720p things...). Most refreshing, though, is the software, which is exactly what I've been looking for in a TV for years. It's simple but functional with good optionality, and wonderfully fast. Speed, as we all know, is unusual for a TV, and this really is fast. The touch pad front panel is also really quick, and the TV turns on instantaneously, which is really nice to use. The build, when finished, is really solid, and looks lovely, nice and not shiny, but more like dulled brushed metal. The main criticisms you'd make of it are those that it doesn't have enough scart sockets, or enough of a variety of sound connections. The assembly instructions are also a little confusing for the stand, and the screws that came with it are different to those listed there. It's ridiculous to make anything of these criticisms though, as the former (connections) applies to almost all modern TV's and it isn't advertised as having these, while the latter (the instructions) is irrelevant since it's so obvious and easy to put together they aren't necessary. I really had to think just to come up with something to balance it.

We had several very similar price range TV's, as our main TV; the others have been faulty or RMA'd, for various reasons. This not only blows everything of a similar price out of the water, but for its simplicity, reliability and speed of software, as far as I'm concerned, I'd prefer it over a £1000+ smart TV.

The LG 42" is fantastic. Really. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I HAVE AN AWESOME TV!, 13 Oct. 2012
What can I say. Really what can I? Well this. The TV I have bought kicks ass in every way. My life is temporarily complete. Great price, EPIC SERVICE, and amazing product. Only down side would be the lack of a head phones slot, but I am being picky there. A +++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding for the price, 28 Aug. 2012
Bought this TV in some trepidation as I was told the sound quality wasn't very good on LCDs..........absolutely not true! Everything about this TV is first class, and I can't fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars LG TV, 1 Sept. 2012
Good TV for a bedroom, great picture quality, easy to use and some good features. Bought for my son good for x box and uses with pc for a larger monitor screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG TV, 6 May 2013
Great T.V for the price, delivered quickly, has some rather fetching inbuilt features that you don't get with other TV's, even the more expensive ones. For the price it is a MUST buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Beat!, 5 Mar. 2013
Excellent picture at an excellent price. These is the second LG we have purchased and are highly pleased with them both

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic tv, 24 Nov. 2012
Mr. B. G. Barnes "B B" (ESSEX ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Fantastic tv for a very cheap price. You cant go wrong, sets its self up amazing value for the money.