5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Great story, great characters I love that we get glimpses of past couples to see how they are doing and still so funny. Yes let's go and throw a tennis ball for the werewolf to fetch pmsl
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. P. D. Bond

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure ?? undecided
I liked the previous books in this series, but I'm not sure of the new 'Shifter' characters - votes still a little out. I'm looking forward to the next one in the series tho.
Published 18 months ago by Koxer (uk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 21 Dec 2012
Mrs. P. D. Bond "Petra Ford" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: By the light of the Moon (Assassin/Shifter Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dakota, 8 Nov 2012
Full of everything im starting to expect from this fab series and a great writer.
The love between Sam and Dakota is truely wonderful, and sam has such understanding parents too.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES....MORE ...PLEASE...., 29 Sep 2012
Dakota and Sam ...yes please ......the chemistry between the guys is out of this world ...the brothers are funny and hilarious .....especially Wyatt.....like most of the book there is a lot of angst and it is resolved perfectly with little or no unnecessary drama. The romance is heartfelt , the sex is Hot , The ending and HEA is fantastic. Great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable Read!, 13 Jan 2014
By the Light of the Moon is the Third book in this series. I had had the first five books on my kindle for a while and was not sure I was going to enjoy them. I think the fact it included shifters was putting me off starting reading them. In the last book I met Dakota who at the end of the Book turned into a werewolf, this made me intrigued so I was looking forward to reading this book. Again the author produced a great story and even though it was full of shifters I really did enjoy the book! I am loving learning more about the characters and know I am going to keep reading the books till I finish the series.
Great read, full of action and suspense with a beautiful love story!
Highly recommended!!