5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it!!
After reading the Royals books I decided to try out the Fates whilst waiting on book 6. It's nothing at all like the Royals but still an amazing read! Gripping, surprising and a little bit out there but stick with it, I read it in 2 days I'm now downloading book 2...
Published 20 months ago by ZM1

3.0 out of 5 stars good story but!
Really good outline of a story, good description, but felt like an up hill struggle to read this book. Saying that I have just bought the next book thinking things might get better and wanting to know what happens in the next series.
Published 19 months ago by denlen

4.0 out of 5 stars Fated to read fates., 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
As always Danielle bourdon has got me hooked on her fates tales. Each one is a great read on its own. being part of a whole family of fates tales just adds to the enjoyment.

3.0 out of 5 stars good story but!, 12 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick with it!!, 8 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 19 July 2013
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have several books by this author and was interested when I saw this, I am glad I got it especially as it was a free one, I found it exciting and a page turner. The plot is different to most books of this kind. The main characters are strong and make me want to find out more about them. It is the first book in a series and I will be buying them as I found this a brilliant read.

4.0 out of 5 stars another good buy, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
didnt know whether to buy this or not as getting a bit fed up of trilogy's , So I buy the first and when i am about halfway through
I purchase the other two in the series.if I think they will be any good, Pleased to say I shall be purchasing the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different to my usual, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Different to my usual choice but as a Danielle Bourdon fan i could't put this one down either so many different avenues to explore with this series

4.0 out of 5 stars Just go with it....., 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Wasn't really sure what to make of this book when I downloaded it, but I had read other books by this author which I had enjoyed, so gave it a go.
Other reviews had mentioned "YA" books ( Young Adult - because i didn't know), and I had never heard of Weavers of Chaos either, but I continued reading.
Farris and Beelah (didn't get the odd choice of names either!) have been friends for years. Farris has an amazingly vivid imagination, and has written hundred and thousands of short stories. With only her Grandma as family, the stories are her life and her comfort.
For some reason Destiny has determined that Farris needs to die. Enter the enigmatic Emerson, as the Weaver of Chaos, who is tasked with causing "accidents" to deal with the task. Except he didn't reckon on falling for Farris, and wanting to protect her.
So ok, not a "standard" romance novel. I would describe it as paranormal, fantasy but it was an easy read, an engaging story and though I was not immediately gripped with the synopsis, I did enjoy this book. I probably would not download the others, as one YA supernatural book is enough for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet yet surprising story, 5 May 2013
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked it. There isn't a dull moment ans et ils a good balance beetween romance and fiction.
Refreshing ans surprising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 July 2014
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I found this to be a very good storyline, which kept me wanting to read more. I am looking forward to reading the next in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Arrived in a timely manner and is as expected.

The Fate of Destiny (Fates Book 1)