5.0 out of 5 stars My prints are now hung!
Needed this as I now have picture rails in my Victorian house. didn't want gold colour so was over the moon to find this - thanks again Amazon.
Good strength by the way.
Published 10 months ago by ajs

1.0 out of 5 stars Wire broke before I even got the mirror off the ground.
I care barely believe that this has a 12kg braking weight.

I found it to be virtually useless for hanging anything other than the lightest of frames.
Published 20 months ago by NonShopper

5.0 out of 5 stars My prints are now hung!, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: PICTURE MIRROR FRAME HANGING WIRE 12KG BREAKWEIGHT 3M X 0.6MM STEEL ( 1 roll ) (Misc.)
Good strength by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much stronger than it appears!, 3 Dec 2013
This picture wire is holding a very heavy mirror on my wall and I am confident that it will stay there indefinitely,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2013
Great Service and quality. The wife is also happy as her mirror is now on the wall - for now anyway!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wire broke before I even got the mirror off the ground., 1 Mar 2013
I care barely believe that this has a 12kg braking weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful product., 6 Feb 2013
Good, prompt delivery. I used this hanging wire for hanging large 3kg paintings: I found it strong and manageable. I would recommend it for similar uses round the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture Mirror Frame Hanging Wire 12KG Breakweight, 18 Dec 2012
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
After the old piece of cord that had kept our mirror up for over ten years broke and the mirror came crashing down nearly onto our 10 month old sons head (thankfully missed and didn't break for some amazing act of God), this mirror wire has been a must buy for us and so far (fingers crossed) the wire is doing the job it's meant to and keeping the mirror up where it belongs on the wall. Perfect speedy service from Tradesupplies and would definitely purchase from them via Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy, 6 Dec 2012
Gave me the strength to hand a heavy mirror. The proof is there - it is still hanging safely on the wall

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Aug 2014
Snapped as we hung the mirror. No way near strong enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging wire, 20 Nov 2012
B. C. Brown "Ital Maverick" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This wire arrived promptly and seems strong enough to hang a very heavy mirror.
I am satisfied it will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable and quick delivery,, 31 Aug 2014
suitable and quick delivery, thanks