5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best fantasy books out there
Published 23 months ago by Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing
I didn't like how this book was put together it was so frustrating having all the different point of views, I don't usually mind that but with this book it felt so contrived.
Published 5 months ago by wolverines

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best fantasy books out there, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: Blood Singers (#1) (Dark Paranormal Romance) (The Blood Series) (Kindle Edition)
I surprised myself with this book. Usually I download these fantasy books involving vampires and werewolves when they appear for free on Amazon, and read them in around 30 minutes. This book was completely different - it had an original story, creative and believable characters, and a good writing style which flowed well. It's not perfect - there are a couple of small errors and in a literary sense it could use a lot of work (sentence structure etc), but it has great potential, and these issues are barely noticeable. It moved me, which is very unusual for these types of novels. It made me sad, it made me laugh, it made me angry, and the author does a very good job at making you see the story from the points of view of different characters, giving you a deeper insight into their motivation and thought process. I highly recommend this book, and am eagerly awaiting the next instalment - and this is a first for me, as I haven't yet come across another book which has hooked me enough to pay for the follow up to it. Excellent read, and a decent length.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant beginning, 15 Mar 2013
This opening book in the blood series by Tamara Rose Blodgett has blown me away. I can honestly say I am enthralled. If you are a fan of paranormal romance with strong characters, fast paced plots and plenty of twists you MUST read this!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good read., 18 Feb 2013
Although the story jumped about a bit at the start, once i got into it I found it to be an enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 22 May 2013
This book is a good book to read it will keep u intreasted through out I would recommended it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 23 April 2013
Read this book cover to cover in less than 2 days, really good characters and a great story. Just bought book 2 in the series and am eagerly awaiting book three.

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 11 Mar 2014
I felt that this book has potential but the author got so carried away with so many different characters it was a mess and the story suffered as a result. Julie was pulled in so many different directions I felt sorry for her and I don't know I felt that hindered her development she never really got her moment because one of her many many many suitors would barge in and steal her away. I mean what's with all the guys it was excessive and annoying.
I think I might read the sequel to see if it develops but if it stays the same as this I won't be finishing this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a freebie, 24 Feb 2014
Really great for a freebie and I really the book! I’d love to read more from this author and what comes next

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What an Opening Novel - A Promising Series, I cannot Wait for More!!, 18 Feb 2014
Blood Singers by Tamara Rose Blodgett was a free Novel via Amazon UK at the time of purchase, recommended by a Friend, and once I read it I was so glad that I had taken the chance!
This is a whole new world of Vampires, Werewolves, A new race called Blood Singers, and The Unseelie Fae. This is a whole different take on the classic and often over done genre, and was exceptionally refreshing! It had me looking forward to finding as many spare minuets of the day that I could to read, as I simply just could not put this novel down! It is so Addictive!!!!
All of 4 different races want Julia for their own - but after being thrust head first into a world that she knows nothing about and doesn't understand, how is she supposed to choose, let alone understand what is going on? Within the Vampires there are 2 factions ready to fight over her, similarly within the Werewolf population there are also 2 different factions willing to kill for Julia - but just what makes her so special?
Get ready to discover a plot filled with uncovered mysteries, lies and deceit, a plot that brings you into a world so vivid you will truly feel that you are right there with Julia. You will experience her joy, her happiness, her despair, her heartache, her losses but also importantly her gains, her abilities to overcome almost anything, her survival and most importantly just how big and open her heart is - All of this and with The American Feds chasing them all!! - Without them truly knowing what is going on either!
A brilliant first novel in what looks like to be an addictive series that I for one am going to follow!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Jan 2014
After reading this first book went on to get the rest in series and could not put them down really enjoyed them all

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read, poor spelling., 29 Dec 2013
Very hard to read because the plot jumps from present to past alot and the punctuation is poor. The spelling is appalling. The main character is weak and childish.