5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product
Published 24 months ago by Alisha

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I feel that the stylus is too soft requiring a lot more pressure on the screen than expected,ball pen ok
Published 15 months ago by TerryB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: G-HUB(TM) ProPen Stylus TWIN PACK Dual Function Stylus (and Ballpoint Pen) - Works on all Capacitive Touch Screen Devices (Electronics)
When I was initially looking for a stylus pen, I found it difficult to find a "sleek" stylus, as stylus' have to have a large amount of contact with touch screens on iPhones/ iPads etc, so most common designs were rather clunky and not exactly what you would call "pretty". also because I mainly wanted this tool for graphic designing/ doodles, I wanted it to be as thin as possible, and after seeing the product, I thought for the price it was I might as well take a chance on it. I am very pleased I have done so, the stylus pen is slender and the actual stylus point is soft (so no worries about damaging your screen) and probably the smallest I had actually seen for touch screens.

So then my next point of contention was well it looks good, and its thin, there is no way the pen part of this will work, and it was only really by accident that I tested it out as I had nothing else on me to use. I was impressed how smooth it felt when writing, The only thing i can liken it too is one of my old favorite pens that was also a ballpoint, similar in its smooth and slightly heavy feel.

And as a bonus, it uses black ink, I was very happy with this as I prefer to write in black ink, as I know many other people do! so, finally, I would say these stylus pens have impressed me very much, not only with the price, but for the value of product you receive, and after searching for several days for the right one, I can definitely say this is the best thing you're going to get out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 18 Jun 2012
Gor one free with a cover for my Galaxy SIII
brilliant accessory, tried it with my Galaxy Note and an IPhone works greast with all.
Leaves very little mark on the scree, pens works ok To.
Would recomment to anyone who has a touch phone/Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars G-hub pen, 26 Jun 2012
This is a brilliant pen, very responsive, needs only a slight touch on the screen and at a fraction of the cost of pens sold on the high street. An added advantage that other pens do not have is that the other end of the pen is a ball point. Well worth buyingyou will not regret it. I tried several other pens that were unresponsive before I found this one. It has improved the IPad immeasureably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found a good stylus, 15 May 2012
Having purchased a number of stylus' for use with my iPhone 4, this product is the only one that I have found of any use.

Having used the stylus for drawing applications (such as the popular DrawSomething), as well as day to day messaging and other needs I can safely say that it has exceeded my expectations.

Pros:
Nice smooth action, with very little pressure needing to be applied. Does not 'stick' as with a number of other products.
Excellent value for money, get two stylus' for only a small outlay (very useful as one was lost within a week)
Satisfying build quality - have been using this for a number of months now and the tip has not worn, and the actual body feels sturdy and well made.

Cons:
Pen could be a bit better - works perfectly well, but feels as if the nib is slightly too small for the hole and as such there is a little bit of movement when writing. However, this is a small complaint as the product is cheaper than a good quality pen/biro!

Would recommend to others looking for a everyday stylus, especially to wow others with your drawing skills in DrawSomething (especially if using an tablet).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the bunch, 21 Mar 2013
Very good product that I use instead of my index finger as it is more accurate and faster.
There are cheaper products but their reviews were iffy.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, stylish and expensive looking - great stylus!, 5 Sep 2012
My initial impression was that these look so stylish and expensive! I can't believe I got two for a mere 5!!

They are very slender and feel expensive thanks to the enamel like finish and have a nice weight to them. Lovely to hold.

They work a dream as a stylus, very responsive with a nice squishy tip that doesn't feel like its going to split or get worn out anytime soon.

I feel very elegant writing with these pens, very smooth writers with a nice smooth twist up action to reveal the nib, this just adds to the expensive feel.

These are the kind of pen that 'mysteriously disappear' and find a new owner, they are that nice! Maybe that is why you get two? But at this price I'm sure I can buy a few more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What is says on the tin!, 18 Feb 2013
Product does exactly what it I need it for and at a very reasonable price
as they come in a set of two I can leave one in the car and one in my office............perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Use Continually, 12 Jan 2013
W. Clark - See all my reviews
The only problem was when used on the ipad the rubber sank into the pen, had to make an insert to go under this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly manufactured, 23 Dec 2013
These items look good on the amazon site but are poorly made and not fit for purpose. The clips break off as soon as you try to put them in your shirt or coat pocket. A rip off. DON'T BUY!!