Style Name: HTC One S|Change

on 22 December 2011
Over priced junk. thought I would treat my Htc to a quality product but not so.
Bought 4 from Ebay for half the price and have only used one. Nuff said.
on 11 December 2013
Since when did HTC make screen protectors that don't fit the screen properly? SHould have known they weren't original. If you pay peanuts...

Also, the supplier sent only one when there should have been 2 i the packet. They did well to rectify the problem, but both protectors are very bad quality. I've had others on my HTC One X, and they've been pretty good, but these are about the worst I've had. They don't stick down on the sides which encourages dust to get in on the sides. Make my phone look cheap!
on 15 December 2012
I think in general the screen is quite tricky to put a cover on because of its slight round edges with the screen. Since you only get two if you mess it up first time (as I did) you only have one more to get it right. I thought I did a really good job putting it on but its peeling off after 2 weeks.

I've not tried others really but I think next time I but a screen protector I'm just going to but a 10 pack. I don't think you will get much better. Just think you can get better value for money.
on 14 May 2012
It took about 2 weeks to turn up. And it's pretty expensive for what it is - almost £5 for 2 bits of plastic film!
I realise that it is supposed to get scratched (ie instead of the actual screen), however it scratches very easily and the plastic has started to peel off (after only 2 weeks). Last time I bought generic plastic screens and they lasted c. 6 months.
I expected being 'proper' HTC branded stuff that it would be a cut above the rest, but it's just a bit of a rip off. Avoid.
on 3 June 2015
These are s***e! Not HTC, but a rip off. Can't believe I actually need to give this one star rating. There is just a one layer film that goes on to the phone. The authentic screen protectors have two extra cover films with tabs to protect the film when applying, which these do not have and will cause extremely poor results if you use this film. Buy it if you don't care about the looks of your phone or seriously avoid if you want a quality product.
Signed......a very unhappy customer
on 6 May 2013
These genuine HTC screen protectors are well worth the extra cost from any of the available alternative from other sellers. The genuine product fits my phone perfectly and offers brilliant protection with no interference to viewing either from glare or reduction in viewing angle, something that has been evident in other products i've tried. With a good 12 months heavy usage out of each screen protecter before needing replaced, you won't be disappointed if you get these.
on 21 February 2013
I have owned three HTC phones and have always used the official HTC screen protectors Mainly due to their high quality, ease of installation and reduced risk of bubbles. Not anymore.

These screen protectors are terrible, made of much thinner plastic than protectors for previous models and ar virtually impossible to fit without a multitude of bubbles.

My HTC One X+ is going naked for now as these simply do not provide satisfactory results.
on 20 January 2014
These protectors fit well and do a good job of protecting the screen, as most screen protectors do, however I did not find these screen as easy to apply as other screen protectors I have previously used as there are no application tags to hold whilst aligning the protector, making fingerprints and air bubbles more likely. However I managed to apply this product ok, even if it was a bit fiddly and it protects the screen well.
on 10 September 2012
Really disappointed with this. The screen protector is a little smaller than the actual phone screen, so it's really difficult to get it to sit perfectly first time. And with these things you only really have one shot to get it right. I ended up wasting both of them, and am now just chancing it without a screen protector at all. A waste of money. Very poor effort from HTC.
on 7 June 2012
A great product! I paid £3.59 for a pack of 2 screen protectors which I think is a reasonable 'investment' towards looking after a phone costing upwards of £200. Very easy to use. Just make sure that the screen is clean, then remove the backing, line it up and press it down on to the phone's screen. Any small air bubbles can be eliminated by scraping the edge of a credit card at an angle of about 45 degrees over the screen cover. I'm very satisfied with this product.