4.0 out of 5 stars Good book
I bought the book and took it on holiday, I did enjoy it but there was not much new in it for me personally.
Lots of examples about people which I found very boring, I would love to be inspired and it excites me but it did not.
Published 21 months ago by greatfulheart

3.0 out of 5 stars :)
I found the book hard at times to understand and had to read it over a few times....I do think I will go back on it again or maybe I'm just not this far in to my journey of spirituality....all in all a good read :)
Published 21 months ago by Marie Shaw

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 25 Jan 2013
I love Deepak but after a few books it keeps repeating, I guess at some point everything is said :)... I did get some things out but I was a bit dissapointed... 4 star because for some people it might be a really good book and will help them. For what I got out the book is rather just 3 stars if this makes sense :)... But thank you anyway Deepak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deepak's best book, 5 Dec 2013
I'm reading this book for the fourth time. Each time I highlight sections that speak to me and I now have more highlighted text than not! It's his best by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightenment is the way to live., 27 May 2013
This review is from: Self Power: Spiritual Solutions to Life's Greatest Challenges (Kindle Edition)
This book like many from Deepak Chopra I have found very peaceful and very easy reading. I recommend this and many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Feb 2014
Phil Price (Lancaster , UK) - See all my reviews
A brilliant read for all to see and hear, I won't be back again u less Amazon reduces its postage - I'd rather go back to the high street

3.0 out of 5 stars :), 17 Jan 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Book, 28 Dec 2012
I find the book talks around subjects. It avoids "Faith" and I believe that anyone who reads Deepak Chopra books has faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deepak Does it Again!, 30 April 2012
Once again, Deepak brings to us a wonderful book, which is relevant today. So easy to read, and with messages from his other books, a must buy to enhance for spiritual/life journey!