5.0 out of 5 stars Helped with shin splints
I get terrible shin splints every time I run. I have even bought shoes that are meant to correct my running style but the problem persists. However, I have noticed that when I use these, the impact is much less and I'm free of an splints the first couple of times I run. Not sure if there is something better out there but I do recommend this product
Published on 22 Nov 2012 by S.N.

3.0 out of 5 stars may work with better with others
bought this to help me run cause i suffer with shin splints it was ok at first but then didn't really do anything afterwards the shin splints came back. may work with better with others......
Published 3 months ago by dean williams

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped with shin splints, 22 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Shin Splint, 8 Jun 2012
Good product, good quality product and delivered fairly quickly, when I use it to run it works extremley well when I use it. If you have shin splints then this will really help you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 19 Jun 2010
J. Galvin - See all my reviews
I suffered from shin splints quite badly and general strapping didn't help so i bought this support. Within a couple of times of using it i noticed a dramatic difference! The pain was a lot less when exercising and recovery time greatly improved! After a couple of weeks of wearing it while exercising, hardly felt any pain at all. Its comfortable and effective and would highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my shins!, 9 Mar 2014
For about 6 months I struggled on with a shin splint, resting it was not enough as the problem recurred everytime I resumed training. However within a week or so of wearing this the pain had gone. I don't know how it works, but this was truly magnificent! Not a cure, but so long as you carry on wearing it, allowing for forgetting to put it on now and then, you won't have any further problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shin splint, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: MUELLER Calf/Shin Splint Support (Electronics)
Not been able to run for two weeks because of a shin splint. Wore this tonight and ran pain free. Would recommend to ppl with shin splints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mueller lower leg (shin) compression sleeve, 4 July 2011
I bought this as I was experiencing posterior shin splints. It does a great job of compressing and heating the lower leg allowing for faster recover and lessening of pain while walking. I bought this one as I had previously bought a Mueller thigh sleeve, which worked wonders for an ITB injury.

All in all it's a great product. I've marked it down to 4-stars though as I think the design could be slightly better in terms of the strapping. It still works fine, however I'm picky and the sleeve would be better if the three velcro straps were set at different distances so as to better wrap your leg.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great leg support, 25 July 2012
I suffer from shin splints and this does work, it gives your leg sufficient support to help you cope with the run. I am going to buy another one for my other leg!

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH SHIN SPLINTS ORDER THIS MIRACLE CURE!, 22 April 2013
This product is amazing. Im pushing myself to be able to climb Kilimanjaro next year with weak shin splints. After years of pain and on-off training I've finally found something that helps - it was so good I;ve ordered one for my other leg! I felt the difference the first time I wore it! UPDATE - this item allowed me to climb the toughest route on Mount Snowdon then get up and do a 10 mile hike the next day - a MIRACLE product - I would never be able to do this without it - I cannot recommend it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have noticed a significant reduction in what was very painful shin splints, 2 Nov 2014
Note that this is not a panacea for shin splints! In combination with a change to my running routine, proper well fitting trainers and changing my stride pattern; I have noticed a significant reduction in what was very painful shin splints.

The neoprene has the right amount of give in it to make it comfortable to wear (although I do get very sweaty shins after wearing them) but they also provide good support for the shins and calves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you have shin splints!, 6 Oct 2014
So I have had shin splints for about 6 months now and nothing has helped, I have rested and iced etc but nothing has worked. I thought I might as well try this and my oh my, I have no idea how it works but it does! I have just done an ultra marathon (75 miler) and had no issues whatsoever with my shins. It did take a few goes getting the angle right as to where it works but once you've got it you're good to go!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›