5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent album!
Published on 5 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Great single, rest rubbish
I love the single 'Beneath your beautiful' it was innovative, melodic and inspirational. But there is nothing else like it on the album.
I am going to have to start just buying single tracks as this was a waste of money.
Published 23 months ago by D. M. Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent album!, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Electronic Earth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I really enjoyed this album and have been listening to it on repeat for a few days on my journeys to and from work. It has a kind of electronic/ techno vibe to it which, if you are a fan of Tinie Tempah, is worth checking out. I particularly like the tracks Earthquake and Express Yourself, though there isn't a bad track on the album. If I had any criticism it's that there should have been one or two additional tracks. What definitely comes across to me is that Labrinth is a really nice guy, geniunely caring and has a real passion for music and isn't interested in fame. In this respect he stands out from others in the business. Although the album is 'explicit', I didn't notice any bad language and he certainly doesn'y call women 'b*tches' or 'h*es' like some do. He's young, talented, refreshing and unique. All in all, a fantastic album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop music at its best, 9 April 2012
This review is from: Electronic Earth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
One of those records you'll want to listen to again, straight after the last track.

Some of the lyrics are a bit naff but the detail in the production is awesome.

Well worth a listen!

Oh and turn Track 1 up LOUD!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Mixed Bag, 9 May 2012
J. Evans "Yiyan" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electronic Earth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I say a mixed bag not becuase of a mix of quality/poor songs, but because of the varied selection of genres covered by Labrinth in this album.

With a number of the singles finding their way in to the charts before the albums release, I was eagerly anticipating my first listen. I was pleasantly surprised as I made my way through the album, with big songs like "Earthquake" mixed in with more relaxed tracks like his other chart release "Let The Sun Shine".

On the whole I was quite pleased with the final result, even though it felt a little bit more like a random collection of songs than a crafted album!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great single, rest rubbish, 11 Jan 2013
D. M. Burke "Deirdre" (UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Labrinth, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Electronic Earth (Audio CD)
Bought for my wife for Christmas as she likes the song with Emile Sande, that song is good the rest so so there are no other standout tracks. if you also like the song with Emile Sande I would first look at her latest Cd and if that song is one there buy that one and not this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album love labrinth, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Electronic Earth (Audio CD)
Worth every penny! Labrinth is the man. Looking forward to hearing more of his albums coming out in the future. album came as packaged so very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Labrinth, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Electronic Earth (Audio CD)
It has the music I like and it's good to listen to any time of the day or night. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Dec 2013
J. L. Plumb (Ascot, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electronic Earth (Audio CD)
Nice mix of styles and has been useful particularly when exercising! Shame I didn't realise that he was signed on Simon Cowell's label I don't particularly like the thought of lining his pockets!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not all my style of music, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Electronic Earth (Audio CD)
Bought for one track really, but it is starting to grow on me. Perhaps persistence will endear it further to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Labrinth, come in!, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Electronic Earth [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Genious. This young man is the only person right now from britain with genuine heaps of talent. He really stands out from the crowd. amazingly gifted. keep up the brilliant work labbie.