on 11 February 2013
The only reason I'm not giving it 5stars is that I didn't realise it was plastic til I received it..
That out of the way its a great size. Lid fits perfectly. It was ordered on Saturday evening and I got it Monday morning. Can't say fairer than that and there's some great stuff on their site. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good value butter dish.
on 23 September 2013
It is surprisingly difficult to find a practical butter dish these days. Most, however chic and colourful they may be, are not really designed to hold a standard 250gm/half-pound block, nor to prevent the smearing of butter on the edges or top when trying to remove some.
This one isn't bad, but the basic faults remain.
on 10 October 2013
As described. Fit for purpose. Well packed. Speedy delivery. Item was as I expected. There's only so much you can say about a plastic butter dish.
on 1 June 2013
Lid does not fit on dish very well with a block of butter inside it! Kinda defeats the object, wish i had paid more for a better one.
on 25 March 2013
it is a clean white plastic, just what I needed butter dish. perfect for the job of holding butter, its fine

See one answered question