5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Third Novel!
You know I absolutely adore Shelly Crane's work, so I'm so please to say she doesn't let us down with her third instalment in the Significance series. Her writing is as strong as ever and Defiance is a truly heart-warming story full of emotions, joy, betrayal and sacrifice and I loved every minute of it.

This time around we see Maggie, Caleb and family in the...
Published on 15 Mar 2012 by Book Passion for Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Defiance
Was not as good as the last two. Could have done a bit more with it but still enjoyed it.
Published 20 months ago by laura shelton

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Third Novel!, 15 Mar 2012
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

This time around we see Maggie, Caleb and family in the clutches of the Virtuoso council, where they are in the presences of all the Ace families including their enemy clan; the Watson's. Maggie has to deal with the council trying to take her away from her family, so they can control her but as strong as Maggie is, she will never allow them to do it. As she starts a battle to try and change the way the council works, she also has to fight the Watson clan as they do their best efforts to harm her. Maggie knows what must be done....the Watson clan must be stopped!

I loved, loved, and loved it! Defiance is everything I could have wanted from this book and more. Shelly Crane has a gift for creating heart-pounding, intense and exciting stories and she's definitely becoming one of my favourite authors.

This time around we really get to see how evil the Watson clan are and really, they are pure evil. The tricks they have up their sleeve to try and harm Maggie is horrid and I'm really pleased they finally get their come up pence. What I loved about this book was watching all the other clans come together, most of them are scared of the repercussions from the council but with Maggie as the Visionary...really she's boss! I loved seeing her come into this role and I cannot wait to see more.

There's not much of a major cliff-hanger to Defiance but if you're a fan of this series - like me then, you will be dying for the next book Independence because I'm dying to see how it all ends and I just know Shelly will do us proud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
OMG I have already read this book and I loved it. This has a lot of different things happening to all our characters and I have to admit I was a little upset toward the end but this book just kept me hooked. This was the one which had all the bad stuff happening with a great outcome although not without consequences.I will be downloading the final instalment when I wake up as its now 2am.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
A Brilliant series of books, I cannot wait for the 4th one, fantastic read could not put down, well worth it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
There are good and bad points for my review on Defiance by Shelly Crane. I really wished I could only write positives but a few things bugged me about this story.
I love the story don’t get me wrong but I have an issue with how it is written. There are so many mistakes and usually I’m not picky but there are loads. For instance a lot of typos, missing words and some sentences don’t make any sense. I know some readers will find it confusing because you have to concentrate hard to understand what she’s trying to say.
I also felt this story was a little rushed. I found the use of, “rolling eyes,” and the use of the word, “Laughed,” were over used like they were there to fill gaps which made it a little boring. More creative words would have been better.
However – here come the good points!
The story line was amazing as always. I loved the first book and its drama which continues with. Shelly is really awesome at creating drama. It’s everywhere in the book. I’m in love with her characters too. Caleb is cute and handsome and so is Kyle. I was getting a good crush on Rodney and then I didn’t expect THAT to happen! Heartbroken! But then we have Gran and she is hilarious! I cannot wait to read more!
I’m giving this story a 4/5 stars. If it wasn’t for the large amount of errors it would have been 5 .

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This series is...I don't have words to explain. I love it so much and I love Caleb! Probably the most lovable series I have read. Buy it! Shelley crane is fantastic!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Justice and truth wins, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The third book I have read in the series which had been so that I could hardly put it down. Caleb and Maggie go yo the meeting of the clans unfortunately the Watson's go too....

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED this book it is a great series and I would definitely recommend this book to a friend.
Great series and I hope the author will release lots more books to come. All in all a fantastic read :D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defiance, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Third book in series that has kept me up all night because I couldn't put down in sheer anticipation of how the story would
Unfold. Superb. Now for book 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars asdfghjkl <3 <3, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Ahhhhhhh!! I just finished this book and my feels are all over the place right now!!

Still needs a better editor (quite a few mistakes in this book but it's also my job to notice...)

Such a good story. I'm so hooked on these books!

Off to buy the last one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, amazing!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Defiance (Significance Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The third instalment of the significance series was just as amazing as the others and the twists and turns in the book made it really exciting!

Defiance (Significance Book 3)