5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great fun!
Published 24 months ago by Joanna Seymour

3.0 out of 5 stars had bought as present for my dad so bit disappointed that I have now got to send it back
unfortunetly the two jigsaws where exactly the same! had bought as present for my dad so bit disappointed that I have now got to send it back!!
Published 12 months ago by ruth doig

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great fun!, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Wasgij Destiny 15th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle in a Special Edition Tin (2 x 1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This set has two one thousand piece jigswas- for a change with wasgij one is the picture on the tin (showing a street party for the Queen's Coronation) whilst the other reflects the same people as they look at the Queen's jubilee 60 years later. Reassuringly the two puzzles ARE in separate bags so you won't get them confused (it may seem an obvious observation, but it did cross my mind when I looked at it!). Like all wasgij you need plenty of patience and I find the best technique for me is once I have the outside finished to try and put together patches of the same colour or pattern rather than try to complete a whole figure from the image. They are tricky but I find them addictive and once completed the images are well worth the effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Puzzles, 27 Jan. 2013
Perfect Christmas gift for the wife who is an avid jigsaw puzzler and a big fan of Wasgij puzzles. Two puzzles in this tin for double the pleasure!! Speedy delivery and parcel was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasgij Puzzle, 14 May 2013
A great challenging jigsaw.
The one without a guide was easier then the one with the guide, but both difficult and fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasjig Puzzles, 7 May 2013
IBH "Ian Hawkes" (Gateshead, England) - See all my reviews
My wife loves the puzzles and finds them to be of a very high quality, although she does say that a lot of them have the same kind of theme.
The 15th Anniversary puzzles (there are 2 in the tin) are very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Memories, 15 April 2013
They are just very good puzzles,and they good for a laugh. I would recommend these puzzles to anyone because they keep you occupied for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just one niggle!, 18 Dec. 2013
Mme Lucinda Hannant (France) - See all my reviews
Love the fact that I have two puzzles to do in this fabulous anniversary tin. My only niggle is that the bags containing the puzzles were not marked so I didn't know which one I was doing until a while in. I found I was doing the hrader of the two and I would have preferred to have done the easier first. A small niggle but still LOVE the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasgij Destiny 15th anniversary jigsaw, 15 Feb. 2014
Hugo Van Den Bergh (Belgium) - See all my reviews
Two puzzles for the price of one. Good quality as usual. Only negative point is that the two puzzles are not marked to indicate which one is the destiny and which one the actual one on the box. (not negative enough to give 4 stars).
I am a huge fan of the Wasgij jigsaw puzzles, gives me hours of pleasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality jigsaw both sets I had a kind of ..., 14 Aug. 2014
The first tin I had had 2 jigsaws same. Contacted Amazon and they replaced it for me. Not good quality jigsaw both sets I had a kind of waxy finish which could be scraped off in parts, not normal Wasgij quality

4.0 out of 5 stars this wasgij was realy good but i was disapointed as it had two pieces missing and it was a christmas present, 29 Jan. 2014
I don't know if my credit has been done as yet as I have not got my bank statement yet. I will be buying other wasgij in the future as the make a change to other jigsaws

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasgij jigsaw, 6 Feb. 2013
Got it safe no damaged ... Cant wait to start soon ... wasgij is my favourite and had ordered few more ... Thanks for care delievery