5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Marley Coffee Buffalo Soldier Dark Roast and Ground Coffee 227g (Organic) (Grocery)
this coffee is all we need for a good,day,jesus! THE AROMA,is heaven,i use to buy the average coffee from asda ,but boy,this one is the best,just try it.i m a coffee lover,and any coffee works for me,but since I bought this one,i prefer keep it that way,for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marley Coffee, 25 Mar 2013
Bought this Coffee so i could at least say i've tried it. It has a wonderful full rich taste and my friends have also said how nice it is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coffee, 3 Nov 2013
I was skeptical of buying coffee over the internet but it arrived perfectly fresh.
I had bought this for the novelty factor but the coffee is well worth the price tag.
I would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a hit!, 7 Feb 2013
I bought this for my in-laws for Christmas this year, as they love their filter coffee! I recently visited and was told it is the best coffee they have ever tasted! So all good there! However I had a cup while there, and I have to say, I wasn't totally won-over, but that is maybe because I am now well used, and have been well spoilt by Nespresso! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to start the day !, 1 Jun 2014
I drink my coffee black and strong so it`s important to get the right taste without bitterness and this definitely ticks all the boxes. Good flavour and organic as an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 11 Feb 2014
I use bought this coffee to use in an enema kit, so not sure on the taste lol the detox requires an organic good quality unprocessed coffee,it smells lovely great quality.. One Love :-D