5.0 out of 5 stars Great case
I'm submitting this review, not only because of the product, but also because of the service I subsequently received from StilGut.
Published on 2 May 2012 by Paul Caygill

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be better if they just took the magnet out if they ...
Looks OK but not very well made. iPad keeps sliding out if you try and stand it up as shown the photos. The magnet is not correctly positioned so it turns off the screen slightly before you close it, BUT once you fully close it the screen just lights back up again - wasting the battery. It would be better if they just took the magnet out if they can't make it work, as...
Published 2 months ago by N. Gilbert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 2 May 2012
When the case arrived I knew straight away I had made the right choice. I had been deliberating for a couple of weeks on which one to buy and it looked exactly as I hoped it would, fitting the new iPad very snugly offering good protection without covering up too much of the device itself and feeling like a real quality product, perfect. Or so I thought, it took me a couple of days to realise that the auto-sleep mechanism wasn't working correctly, it would lock then unlock the iPad when the cover was closed then do the same when it was opened, this gave the illusion that it was working until I closed it one evening and noticed the screen still glowing under the cover. I contacted StilGut, I had received an email to contact them with any query's rather than Amazon when I first placed the order, and they immediately sent out a replacement. Not only did this one work perfectly, auto-sleep and all, but they allowed me to keep the first one as well as a gesture of good will, fantastic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case Around, 3 Sep 2012
Perfect fit for the iPad 3. Keeps it very well protected. Thin so doesn't make the iPad a lot bigger and sits in perfect viewing positions for watching movies etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ipad Cover, 24 Aug 2012
Agree with the other 5 star reviewers, excellent sturdy cover for the ipad and the smart function works perfectly. Have recommended this cover to my friends. Prompt delivery as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design, luxurious materials., 21 Jun 2012
Leon Bovett (Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This case has been extremely well thought through, from the choice of materials (soft but tough cover, and felt- like lining which is pleasant to hold), to the kickstand with multiple positions. There is a little manual that explains how you have to pop out the corners to activate the "tall" mode, but after you know about it, it's easy. Smart cover works fine. I can even clip a Kensington stylus over the gatefold spine. Choose above other alternatives at the same price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 20 Jun 2012
My expectations were already high in the light of the other reviews I'd read (particularly those on Amazon), and I chose this case after a fair bit of searching through 'Top N' lists.

I received the white case today for my 3rd generation iPad and, although it's only day one, I'm convinced I made the right decision. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and this case works for me: excellent quality, fit, look and functionality (eg range of angles in landscape mode and inclusion of smart-cover magnets) without too much bulk.

I would probably have paid £100 for this case and so I consider it to be well priced / good value for money at £45. I may have paid more for a luxury brand's case if I hadn't found this case first. Quite rare for me to find something I like that isn't priced at the top of the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect, 9 May 2013
This is exactly what i needed. Fits very well and protects my ipad. I would recommend this cover to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipad case to date, 21 Nov 2012
I am on my third iPad and my 6-7 cover by now.

This is by far the best one, slim yet protective. There are cheaper ones out there but why take the risk of buying twice.
Bought mine in April 2012 and it still looks like new.

Pros
Better quality than the Apple covers
Very stable and adjustable stand (Unlike Apple)
Slim and light
Leather not plastic so nice to hold

Cons
Price - more expensive than most
Less protection than larger cases. But you shouldn't really drop your pad anyhow !! Case or not it won't do it much good ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not received ??, 9 Nov 2012
Wasn't going to bother with a review, but I thought I'd review my original Stilgut iPad 2 case, purchased from amazon a while ago, back then I spent a considerable time researching these cases and I eventually decided on the stilgut... I have never regretted my choice the quality of leather is simply superb, it is of rigid construction and the fit is sublime, the fact that additionally it is from amazon is a bonus.
I would have liked to review the ipad3 case but it simply did not arrive, through no fault of amazon (courier) in conclusion..... in my opinion the stilgut cases are the best available, by a country mile!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 25 Oct 2012
Absolutely great cover for the new iPad. Slim, robust, responsive and stylish. Perfect for protecting the device without swamping it in unnecessary layers of tat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: StilGut Ultraslim Case, with Smart-Cover Function Support and Stand for original Apple iPad 3rd & 4th Generation Wifi + 4G 16, 32, 64 GB, cognac (Electronics)
Im just about to buy a new ipad, and im spending a lot of money i want a good product to cover it. I bought one of these covers last year, and i must say it fits in the brief case perfectly, takes a fair bit of abuse from the kids and has really stood the test of time. Right must get a second one for my new ipad. Great product, dont spend a tenner on your £400 plus ipad......

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›