4.0 out of 5 stars good blusher
unlike the mineral foundation which I thought was dreadful this blusher is really good. Great pick up on the brush, I am naturally fair and it was a great colour. Well worth the money even at full price.
Published 13 months ago by beanie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but quite sparkly
This is a nice blusher but it is very sparkly when it is on so if you are trying to find more of a natural blush then I wouldn't suggest this
Published 11 months ago by Rebecca

4.0 out of 5 stars good blusher, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dainty Doll 004 You Are My Sunshine Face Blushers Peach (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blusher, 6 April 2013
Was pleased with this product. It was a great price, lovely colour and was so surprised at the fact it lasts the whole day without having to re-apply it. The colour can be as subtle or as heavy as u like. Would recommend this product to people of all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 12 Jan 2014
Robyn (N. ireland) - See all my reviews
Good colour not to red and can actually see the little highlighter bits in the bluster. I loved it ❤

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, 7 Jan 2014
L. Sherlock (Lancashire,UK) - See all my reviews
A highly pigmented blusher so you have to be careful not to be
too heavy handed with the product. Good colour for this time of year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Nov 2013
Used to buy this from another site but they stopped selling it. I'm a redhead and find it difficult to find blushers to suit me and my pale skin but this works a treat. It's got a gold undertone to it but can be worn day/night without over doing it. You don't need much to have a nice rich colour, one stroke on each cheek is enough. I'm still on my first and bought it about 4/5 months ago and I've got plenty left. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice blusher great price happy blonde :), 6 Nov 2013
im an ash blonde with pale skin and yellow undertones and i have found the blushers very good i also mix the colors of blusher to get the effect that i wont. this is a lovely color and suits me well i don't need a lot of it though so was value for money for me

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty peach, 29 July 2013
very nice peach blush looks good on I have very fair skin.give it a try I think you will like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very shimmery, 6 Jun 2013
I was a little suprised at the colour in the compact but it did look nice on not as dark as i thought it was going to be but it is very shimmery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 4 Jun 2013
I am not amazed by the quality of this product, because my skin got a bit oily after the couple of hours after the application of this blush. However, this blush has really nice peachy, shimmery colour which is perfect for summer! Also, the price is very cool, so it's worth buying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect colour for Summer!, 17 May 2013
It looks really bright when you open it but when applied it looks a pretty golden peach, a perfect match with corals or browns. (:

ARRAY(0xac33b7ec)