on 29 January 2013
Mens Kids PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Top Long...Does exactly what it says on the tin. Good price Good fit Would deal again thanks
on 3 March 2013
It was a gift and the garment fitted good kept them warm for running. Great price. Would recommend it .
on 13 August 2012
I play 11 a side football and visit the gym 3 times a week. I had previously worn both Under Armour and Nike Pro - In my opinion the PowerLayer gear is just as good as either of those. The key is in the material which is lightweight but strong and highly stretchable which gives a great compression feel. Sweat is absorbed and evaporated so you never feel drenched even after 90 mins running - this helps you keep going longer. I have put it through the wash 5-6 times and it still fits and feels as good as new. I have bought both PowerLayer crew and mock neck long sleeve tops, the short sleeve and the compression shorts. Extremely happy with all of them and got all 4 for the price of 1-2 of the other brands. Brilliant value gear. As an added bonus it was sent the same day as my order and received the following morning. Can't ask for more!
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2013
I bought this to wear under my sweatshirt in the gym,really nice feel and comfortable,generous length no riding up when exercising,easily washed and dried daily cant fault it
on 1 November 2013
Considering the relatively cheap price tag, this is a definitely high quality product. I really like it and comparing it to other, more expensive brands, this would be up there with them. It also arrived within 2 days of ordering. Great service, product, price and quality. Definitely would recommend this to anyone wanting to keep warm and perform well in any sport.
on 21 January 2016
I bought a couple of these recently and having bought 2 white and a black one a couple of years ago I knew what good quality they are. They are well made and very comfortable to wear. Other makes I have bought in the past have been a bit to rubbery and don't let the sweat evaporate and get too hot. These are made of a slightly thinner material which helps with this a lot better and great for any sports activity or just wearing casualy the ones I bought a couple of years ago are still going strong so they do last well. They don't stick to the skin compared to other ones I have bought .
on 9 December 2014
Excellent quality, keeps me really warm on cold days outside playing football.

Only issue I had was fit. I'm thin (5'10 and 65-70kg) so ordered a small, which I do for most clothes. When it arrived, the top looked laughably small. Tried it on and it was tight and slightly restrictive, but after a couple of wears stretched slightly so I can now move freely. However, I would still recommend ordering one size up.
on 19 January 2013
I'm somewhat doubtful of the quality as the stitching on the lower right seam on the waist started to fray within 48hrs of use, saying that though I'm training 7day split intensive gym/cycling and it seems (no pun intended lol) to be holding up!

Great fit and price washes well quick dry. Warmth 5 out of 10 - wicking = marginal

I'll buy another just for ref can't go wrong at this price
on 9 November 2014
I was looking for a base layer similar to the ones by NIKE and Under Armour. I was skeptical regarding this product as the price seemed to be very cheap compared to the competition but it certainly does exactly the same than the branded competition. It is easy to wash and I have not had any issues with it.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this primarily because it was cheap. The product itself doesn't feel cheap, rather it performs brilliantly, helping me keep form whilst playing badminton, comfortable and helps disguise my ageing cider belly!

I'm very happy I bought this item, in fact, I'm going to order another now...