5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase yet
very well made boots, extremely comfortable and nice style.warm, waterproof,these boots feel very protective around the ankle and foot.easy to slip on and off
Published on 9 Oct. 2012 by stevey 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Lining comes out with foot!
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by Andy from Leeds

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Lining comes out with foot!, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nitro NB-41 Motorcycle Boots (Misc.)
These boots are warm, just the right size and I've had no leaks as yet but the lining lets them down. Another reviewer made the same point but I still bought them. They were fine for a few days and then the lining started to come out with my foot which made it very difficult to get them off. Finally, I had to cut the lining down the middle so that I could glue them in - not an easy task and something the purchaser should not have to do.

In summary, these good boots are let down by the lining. Don't buy unless you don't mind cutting them open and fixing them yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase yet, 9 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec. 2012
These boots were bought as a christmas present for my son and he loves them. A little tight at first but they soon wore in. Much better than the trainers he was wearing and keep his feet warmer. A great pair of boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 21 Oct. 2012
Good quality and good fit, only issue was the stiching on one of the zips had to be snipped to let the zip free from the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 1 May 2014
Received in double quick time and excellent for the price. Feel rock solid on the foot and as good as my old Frank Thomas which cost me £80 5 years ago! A few reviews commented on losing toe sliders so tightened up the screws - they all took at least 1 full turn, Igot 6 turns on one of them!

Updated same day.... poured down on the way home and my feet were bone dry... that's better than my old boots however beware, boots have a comparably smooth sole and in a downpour I found them slippy in extreme wet! Is fine for general use if you know but if you loose the back - or front - end in the wet then you wanna be able to plant your foot and get some purchase... might be better after some use and boots still highly recommended... todays weather was not recommended riding time... even I stopped under a bridge and I'll ride - and slide - in almost anything... 24/7, 365! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 9 Mar. 2013
I must admit i was happy at first with the boots then after about a month things started to happen with the boots. The side protection strips that are screwed onto the boot - One of the screws had come out of the left boot and then a week later the same on the right boot then the strip snapped off.
The UP-SIDE, the boots are comfortable and warm, as well as keep my feet dry in the rubbish weather we have had in the east midlands...
Would i buy another pair? Maybe.. :-/

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 1 Jan. 2013
Good value for money. Just got a new bike so a good length for when its raining. Good quality and fast delivery. Would recommend to my friends

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Nitro NB-41 Motorcycle Boots (Misc.)
Initially very good first impressions when I bought them back in September, however now they're useless. Owned them for about 4 months now and they just let water in like a sponge. Extremely dissatisfied with this product as I'm having to buy new ones so soon. The screw in the toe guard fell out too while I was riding so it kept sliding down, and had to replace it with one that I had lying around. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for something with longevity. Good looking boot yes, but it's style over substance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 May 2013
Love the boots, they are waterproof, how do I get replacement toe sliders. One of the screws fell out and I lost the washer thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OKay, 21 Mar. 2013
John F. Hulme - See all my reviews
This product is OK, but I found them quite stiff & tight around the ankles based on my regular shoe size. The product was returned and I can only praise the seller who immediately actioned the refund as requested.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›