Colour: White|Size: [EU44 (UK9.5)]|Change
Price:£99.95+ Free shipping

on 27 August 2013
I bought these boots as they tick all the boxes: look good, functional, and are reasonably priced.

However when they arrived despite loosening the clasps I could not even get my foot into the boot. It was crazy tight. I double checked the internal label inside the boot and yes it stated it was a size 9 (43).
I'd be surprised if these even fitted someone with a size 7 foot.

For the record, I have been an average width size 9 UK (43) for the past 25yrs and have never tried a size 9 shoe /boot/trainer which didn't fit.

I can only wonder what the manufacturer is playing at, as they must have loads of returns?!

I hope my tale of woe helps future buyers.
on 3 November 2015
Didn't buy them here but I agree they are tight but in a good support way. This will of course loosen overtime but to be honest I'm thankful for the feel of the support. I am well impressed with these boots and if I had to buy them again I wouldn't think twice.
on 31 January 2014
Great value exactly what I wanted fit really good and good quality comfortable to wear and good protection around ankles
on 16 October 2015
Good value for money, look good and the build quality seems pretty good to.
on 12 January 2016
Great delivery time and product quality
on 26 April 2015
super value for money my son loves them
on 9 September 2013
Part of leather insert in the Sole in the left boot (Gear Shift boot) is coming out after being worn 4 times! Not a good start. Hoping to get new replacement?
on 16 October 2015
Very happy with this buy.

See one answered question