5.0 out of 5 stars Boots
Great value exactly what I wanted fit really good and good quality comfortable to wear and good protection around ankles
Published 5 months ago by julie woodland

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small / tight
I bought these boots as they tick all the boxes: look good, functional, and are reasonably priced.

However when they arrived despite loosening the clasps I could not even get my foot into the boot. It was crazy tight. I double checked the internal label inside the boot and yes it stated it was a size 9 (43).
I'd be surprised if these even fitted someone...
Published 10 months ago by D. Male

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 31 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small / tight, 27 Aug 2013
D. Male (UK) - See all my reviews

I'd be surprised if these even fitted someone with a size 7 foot.

For the record, I have been an average width size 9 UK (43) for the past 25yrs and have never tried a size 9 shoe /boot/trainer which didn't fit.

I can only wonder what the manufacturer is playing at, as they must have loads of returns?!

I hope my tale of woe helps future buyers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good!, 9 Sep 2013
A Palmer "Dave P" (UK) - See all my reviews
Part of leather insert in the Sole in the left boot (Gear Shift boot) is coming out after being worn 4 times! Not a good start. Hoping to get new replacement?