5.0 out of 5 stars lush!
The wig is long, thick and a beautiful dark brown. I have paid nearly 40 for other wigs of this quality. The wig is of a slightly smaller head size, but fits me all the same. It also came with a free wig cap!
Published 11 months ago by nefertiri

1.0 out of 5 stars ?!
Looks nothing like the picture. It's a cheap wig so expected it to look 'cheap'. Falls on your head weird and the hair looks extremely false. I would recommend spending a little more money if you want a decent wig, don't go for this one.
Published 3 months ago by chloe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lush!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Fashion Imitate Dark Brown Hair Wig Fashion Health Women's Full Wigs (Model:jf010238) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 3 Feb 2014
hello this is my first time to writte a comment about an item. i bought this item and i receved it withing 2 weeks, the wig looks like natural hair and softe as well and looks shiny. the most thing i like about this item is because its long and i like having long hair lol, i really like it trust me you wont regreet when you buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wig, 22 May 2014
takes a while to deliver but my experience within schedule,its lovely,everyone thinks its real hair!excellent price and quality,buy it! now!

1.0 out of 5 stars ?!, 12 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wig, 10 Dec 2013
Although I bought this wig on 6th of September and it arrived on 8th of December, It was worth the wait. Very good communication with sender plus they did make an effort and send another wig when the first one didn't appear. The wig is very good quality and it comes with 2 hair nets. The hair is very glossy with a good style.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfair!!, 23 Aug 2013
I am only giving this a one star just so I can write this. I must of been one of the very unlucky ones because they sent me the wrong wig! And will not let me exchange it . My hair unfortunately is falling out and as a 20 year old it is hard for me as I don't have a lot of money. So after reading reviews I decided to order this wig but the one I received was only around 8inch in length. So upset and dissapointed

3.0 out of 5 stars wiggin' out, 21 May 2012
Arrived on time!
Well packaged.
It came with a hairnet to wear underneath the wig, which is very handy.

The only problem i have with this item i guess is, it doesn't look like the one in the image. Don't be fooled. It isn't as poofy and lacks volume. As much as i have tried back combing it gently to give it more volume, it simply doesn't. Although the colour is nice and is a dark brown just like the one in the image.

Also, not sure whether it is because of the thickness of my natural hair, or the fact i have a big head but the wig really doesn't stretch very much at all... I haven't used the adjustable clip things because it wouldn't fit otherwise. So if you got a small head it may fit perfectly!

It is wonderfully wavy, even after you brush it, it goes back to it's original wave.
Since this is the first wig i have ever purchased, i am pleased with it... very dramatic change in look, just what i wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!!!!, 16 May 2012
looks like Brazilian! Just fantastic!I will definitely buy again.The color is fab as well! got a lot of comments that are positive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wig!, 8 May 2013
I really did not expect to be so happy with this wig. An amazing price for an incredible wig. It doesn't look synthetic and has a really nice healthy hair feel to it. It looks just like the picture shown. The finge is a little long for me and the hair length is too long for my liking (it reaches my bum) so I will need to cut it a bit out of personal preference. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice realistic looking synthetic wig who doesn't want to pay through the roof for one. I will definitely be buying from here again :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 27 April 2013
I like it,all was like discribed.I get it on time, and color is just perfect,good packed.Nice Dark Brown .like this items.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›