on 27 March 2016
Great ERC for the Fujifilm X10 and X20. The construction of this case is every bit as good as the Fujifilm LC-10 which I also own, the only real difference is this one is made from PU leather and the original is genuine leather but for a sixth of the cost of the Fujifilm case I'm not complaining.
The fit of the case to the camera is excellent and further moulds to shape with use. The PU material seems very durable and has the same finish as the original but ever so slightly shinier, which looks good. I am very reluctant to buy the original at the retail price because IMHO it's overpriced , the one I own was purchased secondhand from a well know auction site but given that my need was urgent and there were no secondhand items available I plumbed for this one and I'm very satisfied that I did. This case offers all the protection needed for your precious camera at a realistic and affordable price, I've therefore awarded it five stars and a hearty recommendation to all.
on 27 August 2014
Very pleased...Feels and smells like the 1960's...
should look the part when my X10 arrivals.
Someone said here they were concerned over the bits on the side which hold the camera in place....so I will watch this and come back here should I have problems...but they look ok to me.]
Someone else said about the case not having a tripod hole....but truthfully, it would be quite strange to want to place a camera on a tripod while its in its case still...no?
Anyway...I am delighted. And came in 48 hours.

Terry
on 21 May 2014
You can pay quite a lot for a leather case for the Fuji Finepix X10 - this one is very well made and fits extremely well and is excellent value for money. My only reason for not giving it the full 5 stars is that I'm not sure how long the leather popper studs that hold the camera in place either side will last - they look as though they could do with a little more reinforcement, but having said that providing you're not removing the camera from the case too often they should be fine. I have no problem recommending this item.
on 23 July 2014
For the price 5 stars it looks good and is well made, at this price you do not get direct access to battery and has not got a built in tripod screw so if it's too much trouble to take off the bottom half of the case to remove battery or you want to leave in the case whilst using on a tripod spend £80+ If not buy this, oh yea it won't fit on the X10/X20 if you have the screw on lens hood attached
on 30 April 2015
The case was ok and it looks like it's good quality, but they sent me the wrong colour (thatms the reason for the missing star). I had to re-send the case and order a new one and that was a bit annoying, but the refund was super quick and the case itself looks good and resistant.
on 7 May 2016
This is the second of these cases I have ordered.They are good value fit well.
Like most they do not fit when lenshood fitted, but not a real issue for me as generally use as a half case for easy handling. Well made and would buy from supplier again.
on 8 June 2014
E excellent customer and after sales service be careful to fit the case right way round.Due to position of front flap the case was back to front
on 9 February 2015
Very nice camera case , complement's the Fuji x10 camera perfectly , very retro looking .
on 10 August 2014
lovely looking case, well made, perfect fit - very retro.
on 7 August 2014
Item looks and feels great. Great value for money