on 19 March 2013
As a die hard fan of both Disney and the unknown about the parks, I thought this may just be information I already knew... how wrong I was! There's some absolutely brilliant tidbits here, all with wonderful reference links. Aside from a few spelling errors, this was a truly great read!!! A must-have for fans of Disney, Disney parks, theme parks and the little known facts of this glorious place!!!
on 12 April 2014
As a big fan of all things Disney, curiosity got the better of me and I purchased this on my kindle. It's a canny little read but I especially enjoyed the web links for some fascinating further reading into some of the topics discussed.
on 14 May 2013
Enjoyed it. But! Just not enough of it. Too short, & left you wanting more facts. Also too much reference to other sources rather than reading in the book.
on 8 August 2013
finding out the truth behind some of the legends surrounding disney was lots of fun and some i had never heard of, and i agree it wasn't long enough
on 3 August 2012
this was a fun and interesting read, if u like anything Disney, u will like this, its a shame it wasnt longer !!!
on 27 June 2014
There are much better Disney books out for your Kindle, keep your two quid. Looks like it was thrown together