on 1 October 2012
I previously had bought the Monster I-Sport in Ear headphones in the belief that because they were so expensive, they must be pretty good. After a few uses, I had to return them as they had developed a problem which meant that the volume would shoot up half way through a workout. This was not only potentially damaging to my ears but extremely irritating. Sound quality was good but build quality was dreadful.

So I tried these out at a fraction of the cost. I have to admit that I absolutely love these headphones. They are more comfortable than the monsters and provide a better fit to my ear. Crucially though, they survive being immersed in moisture as I regularly run with them. The sound quality is very good and I use them for all my exercises routines as well as watching films on my Ipad. They also come with a pouch to put my iphone in which was a nice bonus.

In short, I believe that these headphones are an excellent product, well designed, well priced and in my opinion excellent value for money.
on 25 September 2012
Ok i've done a fair bit of research into budget priced earphones , and found that all have their good and bad points azt this price level , however i decided to settle for these which arrived superfast , i found that after trying all the various sizes of earbud , the ones that actually came fitted to the earphones suited me perfectly.
The other triple bud began hurting my ears after a few minutes , although they did improve on the sound cancellation compared to the rest of the buds. When first putting these on and listening to some of my music , i basically listen to classic rock , i found the bass to be way too big , and slightly woofy , the mids and trebles aren't too bad , but the trebles may appear to sound slightly tinny .
However after dialling back some of the bass on my mp3 players eq , and reducing some of the highs , i came up with a perfect compromise , i do a fair bit of running in the gym , and as such needed to have sound cancelling earphones to get rid of the other crap coming out of the telly's on the wall , and machine noise , these do the job perfectly , and most importantly THEY DO NOT FALL OUT which was one of my main concerns .
The memory wire is a good idea , and adds to the secure fit of these phones , all in all a great buy for the price , and a good overall sound once tweaked a bit .
on 25 February 2013
I was looking for a headset to wear whilst indoor rowing. My previous Sennheisers sat on the outer part of the ear and the sound was very tinny. These insert like Etymotics (I have 4RP's that are terrific but at £150 plus not cheap, so I know what good ones sound like) and the sound is surprisingly well rounded from these. The secret is clearly getting a good seal with the inner part of the ear. These are a very well thought through device, and includes cable extender, arm device holder on velcro strap, very solid and well made case, any number of different sized ear inserts, from the rounded (pictured) to the more in depth insertable type (best for sound if you can handle it), solid quality case, spring clip to carry the case, instructions etc. Well packaged quality item for the price.
They are very light and sit well on the ear. You could jog with them no problem at all.
For the price, these must be the best value in respect of the extras you get and frankly the sound quality is really excellent IF you fit them properly.
One piece of advice, when inserting do so with a rotating motion having dampened the plug first to get a good seal, plus it helps to pull the top of your ear up at the same time which aids the embedding process.
Hats off to MEElectronics, they really thought this one through.
on 22 May 2013
I have had these earbuds for six months and I cannot fault them. I have read lots of reveiws on the quality of sound and the tones of earphones, but I was not looking for the best sounds, all I required was a set of earphones that I could take to the gym and listen to my music. These fit the bill perfectly, they are very comfortable and never fall out when I am running. The one thing I really like about them is the way the memory wire goes over the top of the ears. The first couple of times I used them it felt strange, but now I would never go back to the normal earbuds. An added bonus that I have found is that you cannot put them in the wrong ears, as I wear glasses which I do not were in the gym, if I take them out to talk to anyone in the the gym there is no problem putting them back in the correct ears. The case for them and the selection of ear fittings are second to none, also there is an arm strap and the wires can be shortened, which I find great feature. I would highly recommend this product
on 4 March 2013
I needed headphones for the gym, the ones that i had before where low quality and painful as i got really small ears. After reading reviews i decided to buy these and I'm so Happy! this are the the first headphones that really fits my ears (really small apparently) and there are enough attachments to everyone. The headphones stay in my ears even after one hour of proper jogging and sweating and on top the quality is really good, I'm a big music lover but not a sound freak and for me it sounds just fine. you want more?! it comes also with a cool case (which became my portable hard drive case), the memory cord is great and they also look good, i normally write reviews either if I'm really pleased or really dissapointed and this one is one of my top Amazon purchases.
on 18 December 2013
One day last week the mailman brought me a set of these MEElectronics S6 Sport-Fi Noise Isolating Memory Wire In-Ear Headphones from Meelectronics. There are some things that I really like about these. They come with a great zippered carrying case that you can slide onto your belt and a wide variety of earbuds that will let almost everyone find just the right fit. The sound was quite good, the in-line control works well and I really like the "extension cable" so that you don't have to have excess earphone wires hanging everywhere. Both wires have clips to keep them in place, an added plus.

I did have a couple of issues. Fitting the earbuds to my ears was distinctly counter-intuitive, even with directions. Took me three tries. Actually, it was kind of like learning to use a mouse for the very first time long ago - pushing when you're supposed to pull, going everywhere except where you want to go.

The armband would be great but it is far from universal. I'm short, so for me it was a choice of having the armband restrict my shoulder movement or making it difficult to bend my elbow. Taller people would find this less problematic. I also found it hard to adjust the band one-handed and while the cell phone compartment fits most phones, we could not get my son-in-law's larger smartphone into the pocket.

Grandma's $0.02 - Nice headphones for many active people, great storage but the armband doesn't fit shorter people well.
on 20 June 2012
I was looking for headphones that wouldn't fall out when running. I first bought the Sennheiser/Adidas CX 680 High-Performance Noise-Isolating Ear Canal Headphones (Sports-Optimised Design) but although the sound quality was excellent and they had a very nice deep bass they were useless because they kept falling out of my ears. I've tried a bunch of other headphones but non would stay in my ears. These are the only pair of headphones that stay in my ears when running! On a good day I'll forget I'm even wearing them. The sound quality is great and the bass is even better than with the Sennheisers in my opinion. Although the bass is better higher sounds can get a little muddy and overall I'd have to say that the Sennheisers win in terms of sound quality. These headphones come very close though and it doesn't really matter when running. If you're looking for headphones for running these are the ones to buy!

EDIT: after having used these for quite a while I have actually begun to have problems with them not fitting properly. It happens some times on every run but it's not too annoying. Mostly when it happens I just have to give them a little push. A big issue I've had with these earphones though is when I get sweat in my ears. This happens to me all the time and when it happens the sound gets messed up, they fall out of my ears and I have to take them out to wipe them. This happens more than 5 times on each run. DON'T BUY THESE IF YOU GET SWEAT IN YOUR EARS!
on 29 October 2012
I received this item today and tried it straight away. WOW! What a difference from my old Phillips! The sound is absolutely amazing. The bass are strong and trebles thin, it's very clear and crisp. Perfect. The memory wire adapts very quickly to any ear shape and is very easy to adjust. The 6 in ear adapters are perfect for an adapted fit. I wore these for 1.5 hour at the gym today and could have easily forgotten I was wearing them. They are light and very confortable. The cable is the perfect length to reach the Ipod on the arm band (which is provided with the item which I didn't even realise - bonus!) and has also an extension. I had high expectations from this product due to the price (higher than your average £15-20 headphones). I am very happy with this product and do not regret the amount spent!
If there is one thing however, is that due to the noise isolation system when the music is paused it sounds as though you have a cold, like your ears are blocked. Having never had sound isolating headphone before I'm sure it's just a question of getting use to.
on 19 June 2013
I needed some headphone similar to IEM's but wasn't prepared to pay. looking at what you get in this pack and the price, it was amazing, i thought why not i can't expect them to be top but the bass enhancement and the clarity was AMAZING!
now on to sports. I'm in the gym allot and running these days due to rugby and the earphones stay in without needing adjustment, and with the arm band its comfortable and works perfectly!
all i can now say is BUY IT!!!
on 23 March 2013
As a previous M6 owner i can certainly recommend these headphones. Sound exactly the same with crisp highs and warm lows. Cable is a good length and even though i was sceptical about armband at first it fits rather well and soon you will ask yourself why haven't you bought one of them before.
Great for running and working out