5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 26 Oct 2012
Dark Angel "Dark Angel" (Cornwall U.K. home of Pirates) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Wait Up - Complete BBC Series One and Two [DVD] (DVD)
Perfect in every way, well packed, great comedy series, don't make them like this any more, hope they release the rest of the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-Release Brillant Show, 25 Feb 2013
i love this so much and is brilliant one of my favorite comedy's although they re released this but have no intentions of releasing rest of series so say acorn media so think was a bit pointless when company's re release same series but don't plan to release any more would love to see more of this show

5.0 out of 5 stars RE: Don't Wait Up (Series 1 and 2)., 25 Mar 2013
Nigel Havers and Tony Britton are hilarious as the accident prone father and son doctors, Latimer. Dr. Toby Latimer is a bit snobby as he works in Harley Street as a dermatologist, in private practice. Tom Latimer (played by Nigel Havers) has to contend with the NHS. Tom is also involved in a messy divorce with his ex-wife. The first 2 series have been very well digitally remastered. I look forward to the remaining series, which are yet to be released on DVD. The humour and misunderstandings between father and son provide hours of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 8 May 2014
I love this DVD forget how funny it was great to watch again it is half an hour where I did not need to think I love this DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Let's have the remaining series BBC, 24 Feb 2014
William.J.Wilkie (Dunoon, Argyll, GB) - See all my reviews
Excellent BBC dvd's. Let's have the rest in the series. BBC you've done it for 'As time goes by' and 'To the manor born'. Let's have it for this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the BEST TV series, 25 Dec 2013
I have watched this DVD so many times... it's so hilarious and sweet, I can't help laughing every time I see it over and over again! I wish they would release the other series quickly. I've been waiting so long. I love the old movies, they are the best!

PS I am below 40 years of age so I haven't seen this series when it was on air ages ago. I only discovered it some years ago by chance and it has become my favourite, with "only fools and horses" and "keeping up appearances"...

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Series, 25 Nov 2013
This DVD about the two Dr's Latimer is very funny. It stars Nigel Havers, Dinah Sheridan (she played the mother in The Railway Children that also starred a young Jenny Agutter)and Tony Britton (as well as being Fern Brittons dad he was great in Robins Nest with Richard O Sulivan). Don't Wait Up is a great mood lifter, it is about time the other series were available to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont Wait up., 14 Nov 2013
I. Dunbar "Duffy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely Hilarious.I dont say this lightly.However the other series may or may not be to the same standard when they are released.I havent seen them.Hope they are.Thanks.

Don't Wait Up - Complete BBC Series One and Two [DVD]