on 19 May 2012
I bought this stylus for my new ipad thinking if I use it now and again that will be ok, but I find I use it all the time as it saves getting finger marks all over the screen, a nice piece of kit
on 21 June 2012
Every one who see this item love it. So I have bought 4 more for my family and friends. I use it on my iPhone as it makes sending texts so much easier with me having fat fingers.
on 22 June 2012
This is a must for iPad users. It works well and stops the screen from getting covered in finger prints. I also use it on my phone.
on 12 July 2012
I purchased this product as a test to see if would enjoy using one. When priced at £1.59 you really cannot expect much. I have been using this item on and off for a week and in that time the rubber end had become detached from the pen. In view of this it was straight in the bin as I feared it would scratch the screen on my iPad. Needless to say I wouldn't suggest anybody purchase one. I hope this review was helpfull.
on 11 November 2012
Worked for about an hour then the top goes flat and you have to hit the IPAD hard. Now in bin.
on 6 November 2012
Bought this probably because it was cheap. Initially it worked well so I ordered a few more to give to my wife and daughters, all have ipads. Mine has stopped working already. I will check how the others are getting on and report back soon.
on 8 November 2012
This stylus works after a fashion, but is too spongy for detailed pointing. I found that I was having to press harder and harder to get the screen to respond. In the end I reverted to using my fingers. If you put the pointer on the screen and wait, the screen will eventually respond, but it's all too slow. This may be a common problem with all styluses, but I do not yet know.
on 19 July 2012
Great little stylys pen. Stops making finger print marks on the new Ipad 3 screen. Also use for other touch screen products.
on 21 October 2012
Works well but after only a few uses, the rubber tip fell off and cannot be re-attached - cheap but not cheerful
on 26 November 2012
First stylus failed after 3 weeks of 'abuse' by energetic User ! Replacement ordered from my fav on line shop.
Package arrived next day-very securely wrapped, and put smile back on the face of energetic User.
Price was exactly right, and quality unequalled.
Congrats to Amazon, who saved the day.