5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Published on 10 May 2012 by madyyyy

Comfortable and holds the advertised capacity but the stiching is just terrible and gave away after 2 months. I can not get across how bad the sewing is. A one fingered, drunk, blind seamstress could do better.
Published 6 months ago by James Campy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
I've tried several different hiking bags around the same capacity and this is definitely the best!It's very comfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time and the waist belt, despite being unadjustable is comfortable on both small and tall people (it was tried on both) for me being 6 foot tall the hip belt sits around my waist but without compromising the weight on my shoulders.
I used this bag for 4 days of hiking walking around 15 kilometres per day and it remained comfortable. I also used it on my bronze and silver DofE expeditions for which it was very suitable.
As well as the practicalities of the bag the price was also incredibly reasonable and definitely around the same quality as a much more expensive bag. The colour, though not a particularly important to the bag's comfort and reliability, is also very nice.
The only problem that I came across with the bag was that it would not fit the huge amount of stuff I wanted into it but daying that as a 65 litre I mangaged to squeeze in more than I had expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rucksack, 2 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
Bought this rucksack for a 3 week greek travel and a one week skiingtrip in february. It is lightweight and nice to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
Superfast delivery, lovely bag - feminine but heavy duty. I really didn't think I would find such a good quality bag on my budget until I saw this. Great size - plenty of pockets. Happy customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful rucksack for backpacking, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
I used this rucksack to backpack around Asia for 3 weeks. I would definitely recommend it to backpackers - its light, stretchy and a great colour! Its pretty durable, (it survived 6 hostels and 8 flights) and there are lots of little compartments for your stuff. Brilliant value for the price (£30).

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Buy!, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
I'd definately recommend this rucksack! Easy to access each compartment & easy to attach sleeping bags & camping chairs to etc. Comfortable to carrying too! Great colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but great quality!, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
I bought this for a few weekend camping trips I do a year and it was perfect and cheap! but also I think will last

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and comfortable, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
Went to Turkey for 10 days and was used for hand luggage on flight. Spacious and comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and holds the advertised capacity but the stiching is ..., 12 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy it, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
This bag ripped when I packed it for the first time. Now I have to find another one for my travels. Good job I got it with time to spare!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack (Misc.)
I have always liked Karrimor products and when shopping around for a rucksack for an upcoming walking holiday I couldn't believe the price this rucksack was being sold for. The manufacturing is to Karrimor's usual high standard and offers amazing value for money. My only gripe would be that the rucksack could have had another smaller outer zipped compartment for storing wallet, phone etc, but that's really a small point.

1/9/12 Update
Back from walking holiday in the Lake District. The rucksack performed perfectly holding everything I needed to take for four days away and also squashing down (via mirriad of straps) to an acceptable size for a daysack. Compartment at the base was ample size to hold boots or two pairs of shoes and hood pocket provided easy access for items like wallet and phone. Definitely a 5 star product.

Karrimor Skido 65 Rucksack