5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure To Drink...
I am pleased to say that this Champagne went down a treat; it has a very crisp and fruity flavour that certainly leave you longing for another flute! I find it to be easily drinkable and reasonably priced too - I highly recommend this Champagne, you will not be disappointed!
Published 10 months ago by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes awful!
Published 2 months ago by m.bison

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure To Drink..., 20 Jan 2014
Paul (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lanson Champagne Rosé Label Non-Vintage Gift Box 75 cl (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 24 Feb 2014
I bought this bottle for a friends 18th she was delighted with it. We got a thank you note written on matching pink paper. Happy days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes awful!, 29 Aug 2014
m.bison (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christmas present for someone who loves pink champagne. I assumed it would be good quality but after opening it tonight (it was being saved for a special occasion), I am unbelievably disappointed. I couldn't finish a second glass, it tastes foul, like cheap Lambrini. It also has a strong unpleasant aftertaste and is anything but easydrinking. Avoid this like the plague and don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for those who need spoiling, 23 April 2014
Perfect gift for my friends 60th birthday. Lovely gift box too. All ladies love pink. Especially when it's "fizzy" too. Would highly recommend the product and seller. Fast delivery and item as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best champagnes I have ever had, 19 Aug 2014
One of the best champagnes I have ever had. Lovely fruity taste that was very light and was a great start to a hen do :)

Lanson Champagne Rosé Label Non-Vintage Gift Box 75 cl