5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job brilliantly
Published 2 months ago by Hannah

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling - save your money
I never usually write Amazon reviews but this product made me so angry I've made a point of it. Ok, so I paid the thick end of a tenner for a sheet of felt and a tube, so I'm a mug, but I wouldn't have minded if it worked. It simply doesn't.
Published 17 months ago by emtee01

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling - save your money, 4 May 2013
This review is from: JIGSAW ROLL MAT - STORES PUZZLE UPTO 2000 PIECES - JUST ROLL AND STORE (Toy)
When it's open the pieces adhere to the felt, making it almost impossible to slide completed sections into position. The tubes are telescopic - neat idea but doesn't work. Assuming they don't fall apart as you roll the cloth, the different tube sizes break up the jigsaw. In any case the cloth stretches disrupting the pieces as you roll. This also happens when you unroll, with the added thrill of the pieces sticking to the felt so they don't drop back into place properly.
Avoid this product. I'm going to experiment with a yoga mat - it couldn't be any worse and they come in nicer colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job brilliantly, 6 Aug 2014
Hannah - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product. We liked the first one so much, we have just bought a second. We are working on a 5000 piece puzzle and need two rolls to store and build it. I just don't see what the critics have to complain about with this - sure, it's just a cardboard roll and a sheet of felt, but where on earth would you be able to find a telescopic tube of just the right size in the shops?! Worth every penny, in my opinion. And, please be assured, it does the job it's supposed to BRILLIANTLY. We use the felt mat on an elevated board as I have a bad back, and the pieces stick perfectly. We have had virtually no movement of the pieces during storage and unrolling, either. My only gripe is that they don't make these for puzzles bigger than 2000 pieces. All in all, a great, simple design that does what it's supposed to. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw Roll Mat, 21 Dec 2012
I was delighted with the igsaw Roll Mat - I can now do a 1000 piece jigsaws without having to put the table cloth over it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw Roll Mat, 25 May 2013
The roll mat is just as advertised, easy to use and is perfect for my requirements since I do not have anywhere I can store a jigsaw flat. Unfortunately I cannot compare it with a similar product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 13 Jun 2013
I love it. It's in just the right for-mat; and there's no puzzling about how to use it.
Promptly and efficiently delivered - with none of the pieces missing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 May 2013
I bought this for my sons birthday. He was disappointed to find that none of his jigsaws would fit on it even the ones with only 1500 pieces, as they were all too big although it states its for jigsaws up to 2000 pieces. I was going to return it but I will keep it for when my grandson is old enough to have his own jigsaws to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw holder, 12 Jan 2013
excellent product, did exaclty as it should, big enough too hopefully, to take a bigger puzzle, a;though I haven't tried it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 27 Feb 2014
Bought for myself as I enjoy doing jigsaws, now I'm able to pack it away as and when I want to.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says - Just!, 6 Feb 2014
Yes it does store the jigsaw safely (which is the main thing) so long as you roll it carefully. The oblong of felt is NOT straight so you have to watch the edges as you roll it and the set of tubes have quite different diameters. The straps work quite well but the Velcro does catch on the felt. It works but if you can get a cardboard roll of one diameter - it is so much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too soft, 1 Feb 2014
I bought this for my mother who is elderly and it is too soft to keep jigsaw pieces flat and to roll up.