Size: 300 ml|Change

on 23 December 2013
I have had increasingly thinning hair since my late 20's due to two medical conditions. I am now 44 and Over the years I have used various oral and topical hair thickening treatments but even after years of use nothing worked.
I was originally recommended the entire Nioxin system 4 range by my hairdresser when I was living in Canada for six months. I never really noticed a great deal of difference in my hair during that time but I would have been happy to continue using it when I returned to Britain but it wasn't available here unless online from Canada or the US,which made it very expensive.
The salon I go to started stocking the brand last year and I was encouraged to use it again by my hairdresser.
I have now been using it daily for about 15 months and the difference in the density and thickness of my hair is amazing. I no longer have very obvious thin patches and in photo's you would never guess I have thin hair. It has given me a great deal of my confidence back and I no longer fixate on worrying about being under bright artificial light or bright natural light and will happily have my photo taken.
The entire range is lovely to use,the shampoo is very fresh with a lovely minty smell,only a tiny drop is needed for a daily wash.The conditioner is great,a wee bit more is needed than the shampoo but I leave it on for about 2 minutes while showering and my hair looks shiny,well conditioned,full and dense. I will not use any other shampoo and conditioner again,Nioxin has changed my life and confidence.
I buy the 1 litre bottles here as it is just a few pounds dearer than the 300ml bottle in the salon. The bottles are big but I bought pump dispensers and use them in place of the caps, the dispensers make them very easy to use in the shower as the bottles don't need lifted and highly economical as the pump measures out just the right amount of one wash and condition dose.
Brilliant! I could not recommend the Nioxin range enough.
on 11 April 2013
This product was recommended by my hairdresser. It is pleasant to use, nice smell, and it does have the effect of making your hair seem thicker, used with the other products in the range. However, I have had to stop using it as it made my scalp dry and flaky. I've got quite sensitive skin anyway, so maybe for anyone with normal skin it would be OK. Just not for me.
on 29 January 2015
Nioxin always gets 5 stars from me. When I use it, my hair goes thicker and grows much faster, plus most of the damage I have suffered from stress and antibiotics has been vanished by this great product. I have fine hair.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 September 2015
Light conditioning with a whole host of amino acids and herbal ingredients, which seems to favour hair growth. Leaves my hair more voluminous and shiny. 1 Liter size is the most economical solution, will last more than 1.5 years at the rate I use it (once every other day). Highly recommended.
on 2 November 2014
Unfortunately this seemed to cause my scalp to dry out and become very itchy/flaky after about a month of use. Disappointing as it smelt great and was very refreshing. I do have sensitive scalp which does not take to all products. If yours is not this may be great for you.
on 19 October 2015
I suffer with hair loss due to my thyroid condition and this has really helped, my hair loss has reduced and after a month of using I have noticed little growths of hair round the front of my hair. Love it!
on 22 March 2016
Great product , I was recommeneded Nioxin by my hair dresser as my hair is thinning I don't use any other product now and my hair has never been in such good condition. The conditioner ,is of high quality , it helps my hair to stay in good condition and look healthy. I always buy the big bottles as I feel I can't get better value . The conditioner I combine with the pump as for me it is easier to use when in the shower.All in all a great product I can see me always using .
on 23 November 2014
Love this - been using it with the shampoo for around 5 months now. Leaves hair looking healthy and glossy and thicker.
on 25 July 2013
I have been using this product for some time and it has helped, my hair is lovely after washing and using the conditioner (Revitaliser). It does make it thicker but it doesn't help regrowth.
on 13 May 2014
Shampoo smells lovely the conditioner too, it is to early to say if it helping the thinning hair problem but never the less it is a good product a bit expensive I hope it is worth it.