4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sturdy bedside tables
These bedside tables arrived promptly from the seller and well packaged, Love the colour of the wood and the nice detail to the handles. The drawers seem stable and strong however I found them a bit shallow so can't get the same amount in them as my previous ones. I've kept them though as they look so attractive.

Would definitely recommend them.
Published 20 months ago by Amber Daye

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the wardrobe
I hadn't realised these came as a flat pack, too many pieces and difficult to put together, but that said a lot easier than the wardrobe of the same design
Published 10 months ago by judi strong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sturdy bedside tables, 22 Jan 2013
Amber Daye (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pair Bedside Tables Corona Mexican Pine 3 Drawer Bedside Cabinets *Brand New*

Would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Furniture, 29 Oct 2013
These cabinets are absolutely superb! Fantastic quality and very easy to build. Really add something to the bedroom, are bigger and taller than expected, wood is excellent quality, very sturdy. Delivery was very quick came within two days. Would definitely recommend for £89!! I just can’t believe the value for such outstanding quality. Modern and stylish what more can I say! Will be buying another set to put in the spare room.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 20 Jan 2013
Came very quickley, fantastic quality eveytthing fit perfect took me three hours to fit together very very strong a would arder more corona furniture if its as good as this. Pleased i found them very cheep too when you order a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 10 Jun 2014
easy to assemble, has a great rustic old look to them, drawers are small in comparison to the space inside the unit however they add a great aged feel to any room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Sturdy Bedside Tables, 30 May 2014
I am very pleased with these and the service from the supplier was excellent. I have only given four stars as my husband complained that they were time consuming to assemble! It would appear from other reviews that assembly time varies considerably, so I suppose it depends on how good you are at this sort of thing. However, both my husband and I are delighted with the finished product.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 May 2014
very good good quality last for years and brightens up any bedroom came on time we love them got in 2 bedrooms now very happy

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, poor quality, 7 May 2014
This whole range of flat-pack furniture seems to be badly designed and poorly made. Generally speaking instructions are awful but can be puzzled out if you are prepared to spend the time guessing which bit of wood they meant in the drawing. The style of fastenings they use is terrible and I presume chosen to save them money rather than produce a good, solid result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bedside tables!, 5 May 2014
After reading so many good reviews about these tables I took the plunge and ordered them- they did not disappoint we love them! It took about 5 hours for us to assemble both (I'm sure if you are a pro at self assembly it will not take that long for you!) the pine is beautiful, very good quality and sturdy once built. They are quite a lot bigger than expected which was great because they have become a feature in the bedroom. They look lovely with matching bedside lamps and flowers! I would recommend these 100% and would have paid double the amount for these- such a bargain! You won't be disappointed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly the size I wanted, 26 April 2014
I am glad I eventually settled on these two. I had been humming and harring for months.. They were delivered the next day, although I was not in..they came back the following day.. easy to put together with excellent easy to follow instructions. I would recommend both items and seller for an excellent buying experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 April 2014
Great value, really sturdy solid wood and relatively easy to put together with a little help to hold bits together while you screw them in. Also a few of the pilot holes were in the wrong position so re-drilled a few and its holding up well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›