5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!
I was not sure what to expect from this, but its great, fits nicely in my handbag, and keeps my earphones clean and neatly wrapped. There is also a little pocket inside where you can keep a spare memory card or spare earphone peices. I would buy again.
Published 24 months ago by NitaSo

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
Not a lot to say about this case, it's just a case! However I would recommend it.
blah blah blah
Published 16 months ago by Richard Grant

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars oredered 2- for me and my sister, 17 Jan 2014
great!!!! so happy with this product!!! when my sister saw it- ask me to buy it for her too :) (sorry for my English, i'm Polish)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 4 Oct 2014
This has proved to be such a handy little carry case for keeping my earphones in, although, it is a little larger than I expected it to be, with more than enough room for my earphones, I love the colour, and it also has an inner net pocket which is great for storing replacement pads in. I received it within the allotted time frame for delivery and it was well packaged and appears to be of good quality for the price I paid. No more tangled or lost in my bag earphones - definitely a good buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Earphone Case, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: Urbanz CAZE - Small and Compact Protective Earphones Carry Storage Case (Blue) (Electronics)
My wife and I ordered two of earphone cases for ourselves to help keep our earphones clean and tangle free. WOW how delighted we were with them when they arrived. Small but not to small, full zip to allow easy access and a net pocket as a bonus. They are absolutely superb, I'm sure you get two sets in with no problem.
That pleased we ordered an other two for the grand children as stocking fillers. They have just arrived. ExEXCELLENT SERVICE AND AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars They look cool and do a good job of protecting their headphones, 6 Oct 2014
I bought three of these cases in different colours for presents for my 2 nephews (14 & 17 years) and son (18 years). They look cool and do a good job of protecting their headphones. The cases are slim enough for my son to keep his in his pocket which helps him stop losing his earphones and prevents me from putting his trousers in the wash with the earphones in his pocket. They arrived within 2 days of ordering and I'd definitely recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic product that protects your earphones, 8 July 2014
Great product and great delivery service. I cannot fault the company who supply this item. I have ordered this item previously and have been satisfied with the quality of the item supplied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great item arrived quickly and as discribed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 2 July 2014
Great little case for storing my earphones and trickle charge cable, semi-rigid for extra protection, and at an excellent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 29 Jun 2014
Very pleased with this purchase, keeps my headphones nice and tidy and fits in my handbag perfectly. Light in weight and doesnt take up much room. Love the colour too. Would recommend to a friend or family. Would definitely buy again. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case is just the job, 27 Jun 2014
I needed a small little case for me headphones for when im out mountain biking and needed to protect them it my racksack as they can become damaged easily in there.
This case fits the bill perfectly its light compact strong and most importantly stylish my headphones fit in there a treat.
Theres enough color choice to fit anybodys taste so if you need a smart and safe pocket headphone case theres no better so what are you waiting for ?
Buy one of these there great and they arrive very quickly to which a real bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jun 2014
Excellent quality. Very pleased and would recommend as good protection for earphones and very sturdy and love the colour lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›