5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it if you're neurotic about your iPad, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gumdrop Drop Tech Series Case for the New iPad 3 and iPad 2 - Army Green (Personal Computers)
Good-looking case that doesn't add too much weight and is comfortable to hold. This camo version comes with protection for both camera lenses which is great. I'm a bit neurotic when it comes to being careful with expensive gadgets, especially mobile gadgets, and that is why I usually buy good protection for them. After buying this case (that came highly recommended), I no longer have to be neurotic about laying down my iPad. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, bit exspensive, 6 April 2013
Very good case for protecting your Ipad.
Bought it for my daughter and it has saved her ipad2 a number of times, screen protector is a bit rubbish, but can easily be removed.
in fact i liked it so much i got one for my partners ipad3 as well.

H

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefits of the gumdrop case, 5 April 2013
Extremely pleased with the case, just as I expected. I like the style and colour, The fitting is easy....just slips in. Protection is comprehensively assured whilst enabling easy access to every aperture/port. Very highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop case, 16 July 2012
This lives on my New iPad all the time. Fits perfect and gives me the hope that should I drop it might survive. It does make the iPad quite a bit heavier, but for me the extra protection is worth it. I don't however use the front screen cover, tried it but i think it distracted from the pleasure in using the iPad touch screen. I just have one of the protective films on the screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have bought your child an ipad buy them this too, 5 Oct 2014
Great case. It has protected the ipad very well and ensured that it has survived being dropped on the floor, thrown on to the floor, spilled drinks and rain showers. Thank you Gumdrop.