on 24 August 2013
My 3 year old daughter loves her Disney princess castle and we've gradually bought extra princesses to go with it. Cinderella and Prince Charming are a nice addition but bit disappointed that Cinderella doesn't have any different phrases or song than the Cinderella that comes with the castle originally. Daughter doesn't seem to mind too much though.
on 7 February 2013
I chose these for my granddaughters disney little people princesses castle and she loved them, she is nearly two and is fascinated when she stands them in the castle and hears them talking, I am very satisfied with them and also how soon they were delivered-brilliant
on 3 March 2013
I bought the Cinderella &Prince Charming little people for my little Grandaughter who had the Castle for Christmas, she will adore these figures, they are very sweet.
Delivery was excellant, ordered Thursday evening, delivered Friday morning, great service.
on 23 March 2015
Lovely addition to the princess castle. My daughter enjoys playing with them. Only let down is the cinderella plays the same tunes as the other versions of cinderella, we now have 3 ( this one, the one that came with the castle and the carriage)
on 3 January 2014
Bought as part of a Christmas present to go with the little people castle and Cinderella carriage. The figures are compatible with all the little people range so the collection can easily grow for endless hours of fun. Great buy
on 25 September 2015
Delightful Little People item. This Cinderella is different from the Cinderella included in the 'Princess' pack, so another Little Person to add to the collection. Arrived quickly in good condition.
on 22 October 2013
Lovely little toys, but the bride cinderella does nothing different than the ordinary cinderella and the Prince Charming only initiates the song, (when placed on the castle) so rather disappointing.
on 10 November 2013
My little girl loves these toys she carries them around everywhere .. Defiantly worth buying and was cheaper then everywhere else shame it was just this pack that was cheap
on 10 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter to go with Cinderella coach. The additional figures give a lot more scope for imaginative play than the coach on its own.
on 8 August 2013
bought with disney castle, daughter is completely in love, each piece is of amazing quality and is worth every penny for my little girl