5.0 out of 5 stars Eagle & Knight Imaginext, 25 Feb 2014
A. Law "Ads" - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher Price Imaginext Castle Friends Knight And Eagle (Toy)
Just as described. Durable too, my son has been using it to play fight and it works great. He loves that he can make the wings flap himself using the button on the back of the eagle. It's about the size of your hand and he loves it, has kept him very entertained and this obviously pleases me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Imaginext Castle Friends Knight And Eagle, 7 Jan 2014
Mr. Gordon Downie (Stoke-on-Trent, England) - See all my reviews
Well made, sturdy toys that my grandsons love and play with all the time. Combined with the castle it gives them hours of pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars a year later and still popular, 5 Dec 2013
We bought this for our then 2 & 3 year old sons a year ago, who were getting the castle for Christmas, and it's a firm favourite. The eagle's wings flap easily by pushing a button on its back and so it flies around the castle (and the rest of our house) quite a bit, accompanied by screeching bird noises! Needless to say it's taken a lot of abuse, but it's in as good of condition today as it was when we bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars IMAGINEXT KNIGHT & EAGLE., 8 May 2014
My comments regarding this purchase are exactly the same as for the Knight & Dragon. My grandson won't have them until his birthday at the end of the month.