5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for new iPad
I bought the case for my iPad as I was looking for a smart case to protect both my screen and provide a prop. I wasn't to impressed with apples own offering and wanted something a little more robust. Looked at a number of options and what struck me about the KAVAJ London was the addition of a touch sensitive stylus/pen.

Now I have received my case I am so...
Published on 12 April 2012 by Ben Toan

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit overpriced, sadly
Fast delivery, can't be faulted on service. Looks very nice and a "quality" product. The iPad fits very well with no slipping.

However, after a few weeks it shows signs of scuffing and marking and it has literally only been carried around the house and in a shoulder bag a few times. One would expect a product costing this much to be a bit more heavy duty,...
Published on 9 Jun 2012 by Philip Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for new iPad, 12 April 2012
This review is from: KAVAJ leather case cover "London" for the new Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 black - genuine leather with stand-up feature including stylus (Electronics)

Now I have received my case I am so impressed by both the service and quality. The leather is a lovely soft leather which feels really good to the touch. The styling is very smart. I particularly like the way they used the closure mechanism to double up as clip for prop.

The iPad fits very snugly within the case and because the leather is soft and not to thick it does not add to much bulk around the edge when using.

I am able to access all the ports and buttons with ease. It took a little wiggling to get power button possitioned. At first I thought there was a problem with the case as the iPad turned on when I opened the case up, but then I realised this was a feature of the iPad. Just shows the level of thought apple put in to their design work.

I would definitely look for KAVAJ cases in future after my experience with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey Now!, 7 Dec 2012
I First heard about this case after listening to the Howard Stern show and hearing how Howard had ordered 5 different cases for his iPad mini and this is the one he choose (he sent the others back). I'm very fussy about my cases and take forever to choose one so after hearing Howard praise this case it was an easy choice for me! And he wasn't wrong, its a great case made of quality leather and fits the iPad mini perfectly. It looks great and justifies the amount of money it cost! The included stylus works great and doubles up as a quality ink pen on the other end. Inside the case there is space for a thin writing pad and spaces for your credit/business cards. A great case with good all round protection and some nice storage inside. HEY NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 1 Dec 2012
I spent hours looking for a quality case to protect my ipad, purchased three cases, but none were any good. I came across this case and wow am I glad I did. This is a beautifully made case with a quality leather that fits my ipad mini perfectly. If you're looking for a case that's a little bit special, then look no further!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a case which fits the iPad3, 14 April 2012
Just received (12/04/2012) my KAVAJ leather case for my iPad3 and it is a superb product in every respect - just like the iPad3 itself.

1. It is a high quality product made from real leather

2. The cutouts are perfectly positioned for the iPad3 - unlike the SNUGG product which I foolishly purchased initially

3. The cover on the case turns the iPad3 screen off just like the Apple cover

4. The case fastening allows the iPad3 to stand up in the same way as the Apple cover does

5. It is a case as opposed to just a cover so the back is protected as well

6. The pen/stylus is handy as are the inbuilt compartments for notes.

7. Against all this, it is expensive and costs approximately twice what the SNUGG product costs. You pay your money and you take your choice as the saying goes.

I've just bought 2 more iPad3's for other family members and I've also ordered 2 more of these KAVAJ cases to go with them. I reckon that spending so much on the iPad3's, the extra cost of high quality cases is justified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 17 Jan 2013
Paulo A. Ribeiro (Portugal) - See all my reviews
Good finish, quality leather, doesn't add too much bulk to the iPad mini size, all conectors are easilly acessible,
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 13 Jan 2013
A very good product well made and very well thought out.
The added pen with its rubber tip makes ir great for typing on the mini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 29 Dec 2013
I just love this case. I can't fault it. After reading some other reviews,I was a bit worried about the fit and stand but it is a matter of reading the instructions that came with it. The fit is perfect. It is beautiful soft leather which is very light and yet gives me confidence that my ipad is protected. I would not want my ipad in anything less. I fully recommend it and I am fussy. Quick delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Buy, 27 Dec 2013
I wanted something a bit different to keep my new iPad in good condition and this case fits the bill perfectly. Well made and snug fitting and made of good quality leather. I did have a problem with the soft-tip pen but when I went back to Kavaj directly they sent me a new pen immediately from Germany with no quibble and followed up to ensure it had arrived and to ask if I were completely satisfied. They could teach a few other companies a little about customer service. One of my better tech accessory purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kavaj do it again with another winning product.., 6 Dec 2013
Having purchase a Kavaj case for my MacBook Air a couple of years ago, this is my second product from Kavaj and must say the quality is fantastic and it does not disappoint in anyway. The leather is soft and the case has been designed to fit snug and tight against the iPad air. The only small quibble (it's minimal) is the inner frame of the leather just touchs the bottom of the home button, but there would be no other way to hold the iPad snugly due to Apple reducing the size of the iPads outer bezel... I would totally recommend this product to anyone, you won't be disappointed...and what a bargain for £45 notes when compared with Apples own cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very classy product, 6 Dec 2013
This product lived up to its description in every respect. I am very pleased with the quality of the cover and it fits the iPad air very snugly. Very pleased and would recommend.