on 22 April 2014
Having decided that I needed a new PC, and haivng proced the components, I had the option of assembling a PC myself or trusting a third party to package this up for me. I decided on the latter and chose Ankermann for the job.

The case was large but not offensive looking as most other custom PC builders. All the ordered components fitted perfectly and were as described. A happy bonus: I ordered 8GB of RAM and this came as a single module leaving three empty slots for further upgrade. Most of the other suppliers I priced out did not do this.

The item arrived with the graphics card packaged separately in its own box. I was worried that I would have to assemble the PC myself but then quickly realised that due to its size this was the most likely component to be damaged while shipping, so was very happy that it arrived this way. The card fit in place perfectly.

The PC is bare bones, no operating system, as stated, which is exactly what I was looking for. If you know exactly what you want including all components I do not think there is a better supplier in the Marketplace right now.
on 12 January 2014
Had no problems with the delivery took 8 days from order day to delivery date.
Slight hiccup plugging/installing my graphics card, that Ankermann patiently walked me through.
Finally get to play eve online full settings no problems glides like a dream. <3 It for the price, is the best deal out there for a gaming machine. But then i would say that i bought one ;)
on 24 May 2014
So I've had mine for a little over four months now, and I have to say I am more than happy with my purchase. It runs all the games I have played on it really well, including Metro Last Light, Rome 2, Shogun 2, Far Cry 3, even Arma 3. This is a great PC, for a great price. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into PC gaming, but isn't prepared to build their own from scratch. One thing to keep in mind, at least when I bought it in January I had to install graphics card in case myself, however it's relatively easy, plenty of videos online showing how it's done.
on 7 November 2013
This product made a young boy very happy.
Beautiful looking product.
Delivered promptly.
Will use this sight again and again.