4.0 out of 5 stars ..
Plays most games at max spec, Skyrim You can play max settings without getting a lag.
But if you wanted to record gameplay with fraps etc the frame rate ain't that good (probs because fraps)

Only Annoying thing is the front panel that tells you the temperature and makes a beeping sound when it gets 40 and carry on beeping when trying play a game...
Published 10 months ago by TSDREX

Im not sure whats everyone talking about when they say they had to fit in a graphic card?
mine arrived completely fitted and i was ready to play my game on it
BUT
theres no wireless card be warned!!!
Published 6 months ago by Mmmz

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 17 Feb 2014

I mainly brought this because its AMD FX-8350 since it has 8 processors which will run programs much faster than quad core etc

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't ask for more, 2 May 2014
After my previous gaming pc broke, I started looking for a replacement, I considered building one myself like my previous model. But when I saw the specs on this and for the price, it was too good to resist. I've had it for just under a week and have to say it has exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing PC for a great price., 13 Oct 2013
This is an amazing gaming PC for the price. To try and get these specs on a build-your-own site costs far more. This is my first proper PC, i've been on laptops for years, but now I really appreciate the move.

For any gamers, it hits 500fps+ on vanilla minecraft.
Keeps well over 60fps on ultra settings in deadspace 3 and battlefield 3.
Runs planetside 2 on ultra relatively well(in big battles it might dip to 30-40).
Runs SimCity on ultra perfectly.
(All on a 1920x1080 Monitor)

Great buy, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming pc, 21 Jun 2013
Grant A. Walton "grant walton" (northumberland uk) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant machine like. Took abit of time getting here but it was worth it like. I play bf3 and get 100fps and get 120 on mincraft feed the beast. I wud recommend this pc to anyone lie and nice and furture proof with the 2TB hard drive and the power supply also the 6 core cpu is very future proof as well as the graphics card

5.0 out of 5 stars games galore, 12 Jan 2014
Had no problems with the delivery took 8 days from order day to delivery date.
Slight hiccup plugging/installing my graphics card, that Ankermann patiently walked me through.
Finally get to play eve online full settings no problems glides like a dream. <3 It for the price, is the best deal out there for a gaming machine. But then i would say that i bought one ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ankermann-PC.FX-ULTRA., AMD Athlon X4 760K Black Edition 4x 3.80GHz Turbo:..., 19 Jun 2014
quick delivery this PC definitely looks the part and is very quiet and very happy with this purchase I would recommend this company and this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pc works straight out of the box! warnning: No wirless on this pc, 6 Jun 2014
mine arrived completely fitted and i was ready to play my game on it
BUT
theres no wireless card be warned!!!
although i ordered the wireless card AND the pc as instructed they have not fitted it in and i received pc on its own while the wireless card is still in *dispatching* statues, which i obviously decided to cancel
what i recommend is that you buy a belkin 600 wireless dongle much better than this hassle
ONE MORE THING
while the pc has all cds and user guides in english
the seller contacted me and answered most of my emails in bloody GERMAN
this is why im giving 3 stars, that awful communication wasted a ton of my time !!
but at the end of the day its a great product for its price
its just about the communication and the wireless didnt get fitted as i requested :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
So I've had mine for a little over four months now, and I have to say I am more than happy with my purchase. It runs all the games I have played on it really well, including Metro Last Light, Rome 2, Shogun 2, Far Cry 3, even Arma 3. This is a great PC, for a great price. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into PC gaming, but isn't prepared to build their own from scratch. One thing to keep in mind, at least when I bought it in January I had to install graphics card in case myself, however it's relatively easy, plenty of videos online showing how it's done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find a cheaper PC on the market, 22 April 2014
Having decided that I needed a new PC, and haivng proced the components, I had the option of assembling a PC myself or trusting a third party to package this up for me. I decided on the latter and chose Ankermann for the job.

The case was large but not offensive looking as most other custom PC builders. All the ordered components fitted perfectly and were as described. A happy bonus: I ordered 8GB of RAM and this came as a single module leaving three empty slots for further upgrade. Most of the other suppliers I priced out did not do this.

The item arrived with the graphics card packaged separately in its own box. I was worried that I would have to assemble the PC myself but then quickly realised that due to its size this was the most likely component to be damaged while shipping, so was very happy that it arrived this way. The card fit in place perfectly.

The PC is bare bones, no operating system, as stated, which is exactly what I was looking for. If you know exactly what you want including all components I do not think there is a better supplier in the Marketplace right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic computer just a couple flaws, 21 April 2014
Well firstly the power cable wasn't a UK plug but that was cheap to get sorted. A week into having the computer i have been getting "windows product key is invalid" I typed the one that was given but it's convinced its out dated. I have no idea if its just mine or not.

Other than this It runs games fantastically and my steam is on full settings and play it for hours happily. The lights are awesome too :)