5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing PC for a great price.
This is an amazing gaming PC for the price. To try and get these specs on a build-your-own site costs far more. This is my first proper PC, i've been on laptops for years, but now I really appreciate the move.

For any gamers, it hits 500fps+ on vanilla minecraft.
Keeps well over 60fps on ultra settings in deadspace 3 and battlefield 3.
Runs planetside...
Published 18 months ago by Aaron ORourke

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for the first day very nice and fast
Published 29 days ago by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing PC for a great price., 13 Oct. 2013

For any gamers, it hits 500fps+ on vanilla minecraft.
Keeps well over 60fps on ultra settings in deadspace 3 and battlefield 3.
Runs planetside 2 on ultra relatively well(in big battles it might dip to 30-40).
Runs SimCity on ultra perfectly.
(All on a 1920x1080 Monitor)

Great buy, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't ask for more, 2 May 2014
After my previous gaming pc broke, I started looking for a replacement, I considered building one myself like my previous model. But when I saw the specs on this and for the price, it was too good to resist. I've had it for just under a week and have to say it has exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
So I've had mine for a little over four months now, and I have to say I am more than happy with my purchase. It runs all the games I have played on it really well, including Metro Last Light, Rome 2, Shogun 2, Far Cry 3, even Arma 3. This is a great PC, for a great price. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get into PC gaming, but isn't prepared to build their own from scratch. One thing to keep in mind, at least when I bought it in January I had to install graphics card in case myself, however it's relatively easy, plenty of videos online showing how it's done.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for the first day very nice and fast, 27 Mar. 2015
Bought this product as a fit's gaming computer. Works fine for the first day very nice and fast, amazing graphics. Day 2 was when the problems showed. It refused to turn on or send any signals to the tv. When on the off chance it does start up it freezes before I reach the home screen. 2 hdmi plugs are also unassessable because of a case design flaw maybe. Shall be returning soon

5.0 out of 5 stars games galore, 12 Jan. 2014
Had no problems with the delivery took 8 days from order day to delivery date.
Slight hiccup plugging/installing my graphics card, that Ankermann patiently walked me through.
Finally get to play eve online full settings no problems glides like a dream. <3 It for the price, is the best deal out there for a gaming machine. But then i would say that i bought one ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price you cannot go wrong, 10 April 2015
PC arrived promptly with 2 day delivery and packaged well. The system I received came with the graphics card already installed for anyone wondering whether or not they would need to install it themselves. The components were installed well with great cable management inside the case.The graphics card included is more than powerful enough to play all of the games I have thrown at it so far, with the most intensive being BF4 on high settings at a a 55-60 fps (If you aren't too FPS obsessed you could probably even get away with ultra settings and still have an enjoyable experience). The processor, despite not being an Intel i3/5/7 model, has been lightning quick, is more than enough for more intensive programs and has beaten my expectations dramatically.

For the price you are paying for the system this is a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gaming pc, 21 Jun. 2013
Grant A. Walton "grant walton" (northumberland uk) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant machine like. Took abit of time getting here but it was worth it like. I play bf3 and get 100fps and get 120 on mincraft feed the beast. I wud recommend this pc to anyone lie and nice and furture proof with the 2TB hard drive and the power supply also the 6 core cpu is very future proof as well as the graphics card

4.0 out of 5 stars .., 17 Feb. 2014
Plays most games at max spec, Skyrim You can play max settings without getting a lag.
But if you wanted to record gameplay with fraps etc the frame rate ain't that good (probs because fraps)

Only Annoying thing is the front panel that tells you the temperature and makes a beeping sound when it gets 40 and carry on beeping when trying play a game.

I mainly brought this because its AMD FX-8350 since it has 8 processors which will run programs much faster than quad core etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Ankermann-PC.FX-ULTRA., AMD Athlon X4 760K Black Edition 4x 3.80GHz Turbo:..., 19 Jun. 2014
quick delivery this PC definitely looks the part and is very quiet and very happy with this purchase I would recommend this company and this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic computer just a couple flaws, 21 April 2014
Well firstly the power cable wasn't a UK plug but that was cheap to get sorted. A week into having the computer i have been getting "windows product key is invalid" I typed the one that was given but it's convinced its out dated. I have no idea if its just mine or not.

Other than this It runs games fantastically and my steam is on full settings and play it for hours happily. The lights are awesome too :)