5.0 out of 5 stars simple effective Earphones
Published on 14 Dec. 2012 by Dan

2.0 out of 5 stars No volume control, lacks basic features of most ear phones.
Originally I purchased this from amazon and it got lost in transit. They refunded me the money. Months later, I saw it elsewhere and bought it. I'm not impressed with it. Very thin rubber, I'm suspecting that it might not be so durable. There is no volume controller on the wiring, requiring the user to control the volume and play/stop directly on their phone...
Published 4 months ago by Pippa

5.0 out of 5 stars simple effective Earphones, 14 Dec. 2012
I brought these earphones first from an HMV store and I loved them, I lost that set while at uni so I decided to buy the exact same ones from Amazon. They have a good balance between Bass and treble, they fit my ears perfectly and don't full out, they are louder and have a lot more clarity than my Apple Earpods and are also a lot more comfortable as well! I wear these on my daily commute through the London Underground and they feature good noise isolation and background noise cancellation, I only wear one earphone when i'm commuting so I don't miss any announcements but when I do put both in, I hear nothing but my music, the world around is completely drowned out. I've had these earphones for over 4 months and they are still in perfect condition, the cable hasn't tangled or become damaged in anyway, the earphones are quite sturdy and durable. They do come with different size ear pieces so there should be a size for everyone.

Unlike another reviewer said about the cable length, I find the 1.2m more than enough, the Y-shaped cable I find is great, I really don't like the L-shaped ones they annoy me a bit, the Y-shaped cable is simple and effective and comfortable.

I wouldn't think twice about buying these earphones again [hopefully I won't lose my current ones], if your looking for comfort, good sound quality, sturdy build and a fair price definitely go for these, you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound is excellent, for the price I'm not sure you could ..., 20 Oct. 2014
Bought these for running in, just popped them in upside down and looped the wire around my ears and off I went.
Sound is excellent, for the price I'm not sure you could get better earphones.
cable does get tangled in my bag occasionally but otherwise one of the most robust sets of earphones I've had for running in.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word... Wow!!!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sony Sporty Mesh Style In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
For the price, these are absolutely amazing!!! So happy i bought a pair for my boyfriend!! Sound quality and comfort is brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good earphones for the price, 15 Dec. 2012
So i bought these earphones today from HMV for £26 and thought i would check out amazon for pricing. Having seen i was ripped off i thought i might as well review my short but sweet experience with these earphones. To start out these earphones are a very good low to mid range product. Sound quality is good overall however they are a little soft on Bass for my personal preference, don't get me wrong they do have some bass to them but no where near enough for songs that require a high level of Bass, which is the majority of content on my iTunes. I cannot really comment on build quality as i have owned them for a few hours, they do feel nicely made, not too cheap for the price and fairly durable. I went for the blue pair and i like the simplistic but colourful design. Also the earbuds are excellent, i usually play around with earbuds trying to get a good fit for noise isolation, but the standard medium sized ones fit my ears very well. For the low price here on amazon i would certainly recommend them to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphones for their money, 19 Oct. 2013
Great value earphones, worth the money and the funky colour sets them apart from the rest - a good value set of earphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent simple in ear headphones - top for sound quality, 13 Dec. 2014
These came up as a best buy in an independant review of budget iem's or actually they were mentioned after the best buy as "best sound if you don't need mic/vol buttons"... As I use an iPod these were ideal for me, and quite easy to find. They sound very good, probably the best in ear monitors I have had. Bass accuracy in particular is quite lifelike, and upper midrange also is very informative, I tend to wait for instruments and music rather than talk in terms of veils and crispness and difficult terms like that!. I found the black model, which use grey at the attractive mesh contrast weave detail. I went home and removed the camo sticker from my black iPod and they look really good together. Cord is simple and light, I would prefer a textile covered one, but this one is not rubberised so is quiet and non snagging (doesn't grip against clothing). Length is just ok, no spare/excess length but is all I needed and I am 6'2" (188cm) tall. Previously I have made my own ear tips from memory foam earplugs - I may try that on these but the supplied silicone tips seem fine.
I bought these earbuds outside of Amazon at £20. I am a hobby enthusiast of audio, using Flac, eac, iTunes, a non oversampling dac (valabs £160) tube headphone amp (little bear £30 + upgraded the tube!) grado sr80 (£99) or my iPod classic for mobile listening... Or as my fiancé calls it- "not listening"
:-D

5.0 out of 5 stars S for sound and S belongs to Sony..!, 12 Oct. 2013
Superb quality sound with really soul shaking Bass. Feels like DJ in ear. Comfort Fit, superior clarity. A must have thing..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 31 Dec. 2014
I wear these all day at the office to listen to music on my PC. Perfect audio quality. Not too bassy and not too much treble, just a perfect balance between the two.

I also use these at the gym when running and working out. They don't fall out!

I again, also used these last week inside of ear defenders when building a fence. Took a full day to complete and never fell out once! I was using a nail gun and compressor which are annoying and noisy- But not any more!!

Comes with 3 different interchangeable ear cups to try, but the factory selected ear cup fitted my ears just fine.

As for colours... Add all of them to your basket and wait for the price to drop to what you want to pay before ordering. I have the blue ones at the office, the red ones for the gym and the black ones for working in the garden. I paid £16.50 for each of them.

2.0 out of 5 stars No volume control, lacks basic features of most ear phones., 15 Nov. 2014

For the price and name I was expecting it to have volume control as a basic feature. I only just started using it so I don't know how many more months or weeks it will last. Hey, maybe it's strong point might be in it durability, only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphone I have ever owned., 23 Mar. 2015
These earphones just died like a few hours ago and I must say that they are amazing while they work. They lasted me 2 years... Well just shy of 2 years narrowly missing there second birthday.

The sound quality is amazing, the build quality is immaculate with each ear fitting your ear comfortably.

The wire is long enough so that is you can use them without stretching the wire, but short enough so it doesn't dangle and look ridiculous.

It comes with different sized ear soles that will fit most ears.

I highly recommend these.