4.0 out of 5 stars Hippy, hippy shake...
Published 18 months ago by AyJay

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pale
This blusher shade is very pale and doesn't show up on my pale skin. The quality of the powder is good, it is soft and blendable. I use it as an eyeshadow which it works well at. Perfect if you want a cheap, matte lilac eyeshadow.
Published 20 months ago by Alia.H

4.0 out of 5 stars Hippy, hippy shake..., 30 April 2013
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Hippy Shake Blusher - Lilac (Personal Care)
Dainty Doll HIPPY SHAKE is a pale lilac shade in the pan, but the powder melts into skin and gives a pale pink glow after application to skin. Many Dainty Doll products can be worn on medium skintones, but HIPPY SHAKE is a very light shade, so would ashy on medium or dark skin. I've removed a lippie, as this shade stays lilac on skin in colder months, or when I'm ill/very tired.

I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder. The powder isn't very tightly packed, so it can be a bit messy. Not a deal-breaker for me, but if you're using this for the first time bear it in mind.

I've found that this lasts all day with no touch-ups, and it doesn't enhance my dry skin. I'll be sure to pick up more colours in the range, as I'm so happy with the performance of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 17 May 2013
This is a lovely blusher if you're pale and going for a really subtle look. It highlights the cheeks and the colour looks great for Summer! Something I would definitely stock up on!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mac colour correcting dupe, 5 May 2014
Dupe for mac ..... I use as a colour correcting face powder rather than the intended blusher. Mrsginger on YouTube recommended & it's a fraction of the price if Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique colour, 8 April 2014
Purchased this on a whim, as it looked interesting! It is a beautiful iridescent lilac pink colour, that is perfect for an under the brow highlight. I have very pale skin with cool untertones, and use this on areas of the face where I don't want a glittery highlight, just a little bit of a glowy sheen. Not a dupe for colour wise, but has a similar effect as the Soap and Glory Glow All Out (and is a fraction of the price!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cool toned blush, 31 Mar 2014
This is a fantastic blush to wear if you don't want to look too ruddy but need a bit of colour. I have rosacea and this blush applies really well - good pigment and is easy to blend. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! in love!, 19 Mar 2014
saw a video of this product on youtube being a dupe for mac cc prep and prime powder, and at £2.75 it was a win! arrived today, 3 days before expected which is fantastic as i ordered it less than 48hrs ago, and its soooo pretty! great for people with relatively pale skin who just want a light blushed look, really subtle and pretty, not as harsh a lilac as it looks and comes in original packaging and in a nice sleek designed compact. loving this so far may even try a few other products from this range :)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazed., 19 Mar 2014
I've been after this blusher for a while and you can't go wrong for the price listed (2.70 at time of purchase)
I was a little dubious after reading a poor review listed below but I have to completely disagree with them, I use the entire dainty doll line and my foundation shade is the lightest they make. This colour does show up on incredibly pale skin, it may need to be applied liberally but its stunning, a truly gorgeous lavender colour that good staying power without use of a setting powder or fixing spray. It can also be used as a highlighter over pink blushers.
I would definitely recommend this for my fellow dainty doll ladies.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 22 Feb 2014
Looks very pretty but doesn't really make much difference to the skin. If you apply too much it looks very unnatural. Poor staying power.

1.0 out of 5 stars Invisible blusher, 20 Feb 2014
Miss Smith (London) - See all my reviews
I'm very pale, but this blusher was so light that it barely showed up on my skin. I had to really pile it on, but then once blended the colour had completely disappeared again. Compared to the photo, the blusher looks lighter and pinker in real life. It's alright if you want to give your skin a slight glow, or to tone down overly bright blusher, but I definitely won't be repurchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars hippy shake blusher, 6 Feb 2014
My daughter bought this blusher and she loves it. She said the colour is great and the price was excellent .

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Hippy Shake Blusher - Lilac