on 23 January 2013
Well packaged and there's plenty of them. Arrived promptly, not much more to say about cotton balls to be honest.
on 23 March 2013
it's a bag of (250) cotton wool ball's there cotton in the shape of ball what else can i say other than there in a plastic bag ,the wrapping it came in was well sealed and was posted quickly and safe thanks s j clarke

on 1 December 2013
I agree with another reviewer - if you're hoping for these to be 'large' as stated here (and on the packaging, to be fair), you're going to be disappointed.
I was hoping to use these to take make up off, but they're so small that it's a feat to be able to put any lotion or suchlike on it! Where I would use three or four cotton balls if using the regular 'supermarket own brand' balls, I need to use twice as many with these; they're not just small, they're tiny!
on 12 May 2014
Sorry, I thought these would be large and fluffy, but these were tiny. Needed 2 of them to clean up.
on 7 June 2014
lots and lots,very happy with them sure it will be a long time before my daughter runs out of them
on 7 December 2013
It arrived as requested and a cotton ball is a cotton ball. Delivered it compact and probably that's why it looked rather small compared with others on high street...
on 28 July 2015
they are not huge balls but are certainly not small .... just right for what i need... these are a bit smaller than ping pong balls to give you an idea.
on 3 November 2015
bought this with a plastic jar for the diaper station, never got used for that but were useful for makeup removal, soft to touch nicely priced item
on 31 July 2013
What can you say about cotton wool. I didn't think I could find his product on the high street so bought on-line easily. They do what I need.
on 10 June 2014
Its soft and nice balls,Using for my baby nappy change with water...At times I too use for my make-up removing..I will order one soon.

See one answered question