5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker
I brought this from a different website for a little bit cheaper than 47 so am basing my review on the price I paid.

Published on 3 Jun 2012 by Hannah Fripp

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bluetooth speaker with some good qualities, but not awesome sound
I bought this so I could carry it around the house, and also have a speaker that is better than my laptop built-in speaker. The sound is howerver only marginally better than my laptop speaker - it can go a little bit louder, and is a little bit less tinny - but not much. Other reviews really raved about the sound, but I can't say I agree.

The bluetooth worked...
Published 1 month ago by Miss Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker, 3 Jun 2012
Hannah Fripp "Hannah" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Veho VSS-009-360BT M4 Portable Rechargable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Track Control (Electronics)

Easy to pair with my iPhone 4S and also managed to pair with my sisters Blackberry with no troubles at all. Considering the size of the speaker the sound quality and loudness far exceeded my expectations and with the track/volume controls on top of the speaker it was very easy to use.

I haven't used it but the micro SD slot could come in handy when you don't have your phone with you.

There is also line in if you don't want to use the wireless Bluetooth.

The rechargeble battery lasted 6 and half hours of playing music at pretty much full volume, well impressed as stated battery life is around 4 hours.

Very impressed with this little speaker from Veho. My only advice is shoip around for best price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 16 Jan 2013
Excellent sound excellent product excellent service this little speaker is being well used actually can't wait for payday going to order 2 more!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good sound quality, 11 Jan 2013
D. Todd "'book lover''" (London) - See all my reviews
quite pricy but good sound quality! I would recomend to a friend. love the blue lights and memory card compatible too

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 15 Dec 2012
Absolutely fantastic product. I saw this on show in Selfridges and the sound quality was fantastic for the size of this small speaker. Comes with a carry bag and USB to charge. Easy to connect and use and the battery lasts ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan 2013
For such a small piece of kit the sound quality is great. So impressed just ordered a second one. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho Portable Rechargable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker., 11 Feb 2014
JMcC (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This little speaker really has everything. It is compact, but re-assuringly solid. It has been able to connect through bluetooth with every mobile device I have - whether ios, android or windows, but can still take a line-in feed and a micro sd card full of music too. It is easy to use, quick to charge and I confirm that the signal can indeed reach across an extremely large room very successfully. The sound is also very rich and full for any type of music, and the volume can be raised to a fairly loud level indeed! I bought this recently after a friend had demonstrated it, claiming that everyone who had seen it wanted one. Well, since I brought my one into work, I believe a further four people of all ages are after one. Early days yet, but I would be astonished if this disappointed anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho Bluetooth Speaker, 29 Aug 2013
Father P. J. Addison (London UK) - See all my reviews
Small, stocky, sturdy sound, as advertised - even better! Just what I was looking for, a good shoulder bag. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Veho VSS-009-360BT, 4 Jun 2013
Fantastic Sound - enhances any MP3/iPod music on the move. I take it everywhere! Better than just speakers.
Five Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages!!!, 1 Feb 2014
This little speaker packs an unbelievable amount of punch for it's size and sound quality is very acceptable. The lows are not as low as you will get from bigger speakers or better quality headphones but that is out weighed by the sheer portability of this little unit.
After charging It I switched it on and really loved the blue lights that indicate it's ready for action, switched on the blue-tooth and it paired with my phone straight away and within minutes I was playing my favorite tracks. I really like that I can use an SD card in the unit and play tracks straight from it, handy for those little soirées when you need some mood music!!
Build quality is excellent and styling is good. So, to recap, a great little unit that's not going fill the Albert Hall with sound but will give you good service in that more intimate surrounding.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 27 Jan 2014
got this for my ipod but seem to have lost it to my wife for her ipad so must be good