5.0 out of 5 stars Icing Nozzles
This set of nozzles is amazing, when I put them in my basket I wasn't sure what to expect: now I know, excellent quality and fantastic value.
Published on 15 Jun 2012 by Bob Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Amateur cake decorator
This is the ideal product for variuos cake decorating. Unfortunately, the letters holder is too big and the letters fall out when you try to imprint the words.
Published on 21 April 2012 by oodaman

3.0 out of 5 stars Amateur cake decorator, 21 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Icing Nozzles, 15 Jun 2012
Bob Harrison (Foston, Lincolnshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 52 PCS STAINLESS STEEL CAKE DECORATING ICING PASTRY PIPING NOZZLES TIPS (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 Piece Cake Set, 27 Oct 2011
This set of cake decorating products can come in very handy. It has all the essentials in cake decorating and the are easy and straight forward to use. This set is very cost effective and is of a good quality considering the price it costs.

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable set for beginners/intermediate, 25 Feb 2013
Sandra Rhodes (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I received this set for Christmas and like other reviewers am finding it a bit irritating that there is no leaflet/numbering system to identify the tips/nozzles.

My case came sealed and was not faulty in any way; none of the contents appears damaged. I love having them all in one place nice and secure and having the couplers so that I don't need to empty my bag if I want to change the tip I'm using.

However, I have tried to use some of the nozzles in a class run by a professional and she can detect defects in the tips (some of them are not completely round/flat at the tip) - if you are planning to use them for work that may be sold, you should consider buying a professional set. Also, some tips I needed were missing so I have had to purchase additional tips; which won't fit in the case!

This is not a set for professionals, but a very comprehensive set for a beginner/intermediate or home baker.

I am quite happy with them as a gift, and they are great value for money. Having said that, if you are a beginner, you may not need this many nozzles and could purchase the ones you do need individually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice of nozzles, 20 Dec 2012
Mrs. L. Toms (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the nozzles to decorate cakes for charity events at my local church and to practice my cake decorating skills. You have lots of different nozzles in the set. Most of them are the same design but in different sizes. It also contains 2 nails. Unfortunately it misses big star nozzle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusty on the inside!, 3 May 2014
I ordered this and when I took it out (not even used yet) I could see rust marks. The tips doesn't have numbers either.
Wouldn't recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 Aug 2011
I bought this on recommendation from friends, I bought it mainly for the letter press but found the letter tiles don't fit in the holder properly. I tried on several occasions to contact the seller but could never get through. I've had to wedge card into the holder so I can still use it. The other problem I had was with the piping set up, it was so fiddly that I gave up & went back to an ordinary bag. Not happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic for begginers, 14 Dec 2013
iv recently got into baking these are perfact for begginers like me it as all the assentioals i need for my baking

4.0 out of 5 stars piping nozzles, 19 Dec 2013
I was pleasantly suprised with the presentation and quality on receipt of the goods
I hope to put everyone of them to use eventually.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not even funny!, 10 Dec 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for my daughter for Christmas.

I thought I would have a look, I wasnt expecting much for the money... so that made my dissapointment even greater.

Uneven patterns on the nozzles, burrs from poor moulding process... I dont think one component is any good.

I really cant see where these good reviews have come from? You have miss-lead me and I feel cheated.

Its a good job it was only a fiver!