Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2012
This is a fantastic CD. It's the first time I have liked all the tracks on an album. Although some say that the tracks a similar sounding you do need to remember that the bands age ranges from 14 to 16 years old! So for them to produce such a high quality album is amazing. I am sixteen and I would never be capable of doing such a thing. I (metaphorically) take my hate off to Cherri Bomb! :)
on 19 June 2012
I love this album, This band is 4 teenage girls who are very good at what they do. I think they will become bigger over the next few years they way they are going.
They have played a few festivals in Europe including Sonisphere UK.

My favorite songs are "shake the ground", "Too many faces", "Raw, Real,".... but all the songs are good
on 27 January 2013
This album is simply amazing. In my opinion there are no bad songs at all, every single one of them is fantastic. I found this band and immediately fell in love with it. Buy this album and support those girls, rock music nowadays has to be supported more than ever, and they are so young and have a lot more to give in the future. BUY IT NOW!
on 21 August 2015
This was the first cd I bought and I fell in love with Cherri Bomb. Unfortunately, the lead singer left a few years ago. Such a shame. Could've easily been popular to this day.
They are now known as Hey Violet, and they have an EP called I Can Feel It out now. Again, brilliant material.
on 28 November 2012
Uploaded it to Itunes for my ipod, and has over 60 plays on every song and I've only had it 2 weeks! I can't believe 3/4 of this band are younger than me. My life has gone to waste! Definitely buy if you like rock music. I don't really like female vocalists but I still love this album!
on 6 April 2013
Purchased this album for teenage daughter at her request. She tells me she loves it and would recommend it to those of similar age who are into the rock genre of music.
on 30 August 2015
Certainly blows the piss out of the majority of so called bands touted by Kerrang nowadays! Excellent songs and energy! Killer sound and band look! Rock!!! J Counsell.
on 22 January 2013
Highly accomplished musicians with great vocals and great songs, my current favourite is Sacrificial Lamb. This is a stunning debut album
on 9 July 2013
In love with this album so much. Would defo recommend. Makes a change having chicks rock it out lol x
on 15 January 2016
Bought for my daughter. Arrived as promised and daughter seems very happy with her new CD